Anime Chat????

I think this would be a great idea! I mean look at the amount of people of all ages in each chat avenue chatroom that have anime pfps or are fans of anime. Anime is one of the most popular interest topics being talked about to this day, around the world, and to all ages. Anime has originated in Japan and has came to all other countries later on, in addition, anime shows being localized to other countries languages using the technical term "English Dub". There is a video games chat, but anime is just as interesting as video games are. Yes, some people don't like it and some people do, but we can also say that about video games.

In kids chat, there are a high amount of people who like anime and feel neglected by users who talk trash about anime and think it's for low lives. They've also used derogatory terms such as "weebs" to call people who like anime out. Teen chat also has a good amount of anime users and fans, and teen chat has been increasing in user count a lot lately, so it would be nice to take some of these anime fans out of kids and teen chats, for example, and put them in an environment (a possible anime chat) that is viable and relaxing for fans of anime, just like video games chat.

If an anime chat was made, there would of course be an admin and mods following it. I just really like this idea and think it should be taken into consideration by Chatmaster to bring people from other rooms into a new chat where they can feel a bit more of a comfortable environment, and to bring new people into the chat avenue site as a whole who have anime as a diverse interest among their many other interests.

-Ophelia

I think this would be a great idea! I mean look at the amount of people of all ages in each chat avenue chatroom that have anime pfps or are fans of anime. Anime is one of the most popular interest topics being talked about to this day, around the world, and to all ages. Anime has originated in Japan and has came to all other countries later on, in addition, anime shows being localized to other countries languages using the technical term "English Dub". There is a video games chat, but anime is just as interesting as video games are. Yes, some people don't like it and some people do, but we can also say that about video games.

In kids chat, there are a high amount of people who like anime and feel neglected by users who talk trash about anime and think it's for low lives. They've also used derogatory terms such as "weebs" to call people who like anime out. Teen chat also has a good amount of anime users and fans, and teen chat has been increasing in user count a lot lately, so it would be nice to take some of these anime fans out of kids and teen chats, for example, and put them in an environment (a possible anime chat) that is viable and relaxing for fans of anime, just like video games chat.

If an anime chat was made, there would of course be an admin and mods following it. I just really like this idea and think it should be taken into consideration by Chatmaster to bring people from other rooms into a new chat where they can feel a bit more of a comfortable environment, and to bring new people into the chat avenue site as a whole who have anime as a diverse interest among their many other interests.

-Ophelia

Well said. General Chat has some anime fans as well. We enjoy chatting and sharing anime titles with each other. It's a good way to discover new shows both new and old!

Well said. General Chat has some anime fans as well. We enjoy chatting and sharing anime titles with each other. It's a good way to discover new shows both new and old!

I see. I suppose all chats have it, as I was taking kids chat and teen chat for example. It would be nice to see an anime forum section on the forums too honestly. ^^

I would be more than happy to admin and be incharge of a future anime room if it was ever created, watching anime myself and enjoying things such as Pokemon that would be something id consider myself intreasted in

Also well trusted and known in the boys chat room and ik the mods in there would vouch for me as being a good loyal and trusted person to take on such said rules and power