Another dispute

14rose

Banned
This is to the people who don't like me if you don't like what I complain about don't fucking read it just ignore me why do you tell me to ignore you like come on lord chirstoher you really took me off ignore just to stir some drama I'm not a mean person Declan when you talk bad about my religion you make yourself look bad and promises shut the **** up you really wasn't saying anything to people who were talking **** to me that's two faced ....

If you don't like me take your own advice and ignore me your life will go back to normal I promise you it will be like I was never there if you have a problem with me stop worrying about what I post or complain about take your own advice......
You can say I start drama all you can however whenever I really don't start drama for defending myself and my religion my hijab isn't fake if you make an assumption about me it's only fair to make one about you it's even .......
So again if you don't like me don't read the damn post don't even respond to me I get attacked for it anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But don't come at me for defending myself like be for real if you were into something very important you would defend it ....