Antisemitism in VGC.

DontCostYaNuffin

Gold Member
This is not acceptable. Please do something about it.
9-DA5835-C-2-DA9-477-A-9-D76-F2873026-C459.jpg

This is not acceptable. Please do something about it.
9-DA5835-C-2-DA9-477-A-9-D76-F2873026-C459.jpg
Using the built in report feature is the best way to handle an issue of this nature. Click the flag at the top of the profile and click report. You can additionally, optionally PM the active mod or even @Argamaethos in chat to follow up regarding your report. But bringing an issue of this nature to forums just adds extra steps when it could otherwise be addressed directly.

Using the built in report feature is the best way to handle an issue of this nature. Click the flag at the top of the profile and click report. You can additionally, optionally PM the active mod or even @Argamaethos in chat to follow up regarding your report. But bringing an issue of this nature to forums just adds extra steps when it could otherwise be addressed directly.
Contacted @Reiko and tagged @Argamaethos in another thread, but they don’t seem to care. Disgusting to be fair. I really don’t understand why antisemitism is condoned in VGC.

If you cared about your family you would rather spend time with them instead of on chat talking about spleeny 18 hours a day

School, work, family, and chat 18 hours a day...

Makes no sense. Lol. I know you don't understand how real life works bread, but you got to stop living off daddy, and then claim other people are living life wrong.

Then you come into chat, to post something that could be possibly racist...but you could argue it isn't, just to troll...

But before this post you constantly talk about the color of ones skin, and how it relates to character, or an tone of skin people wouldn't favor.

Honestly I am a jew and I think that profile is pretty funny
I guess sensitive people might find it offensive but they need to grow up.
Jews don't need advocates, don't say something is antisemitism if you are not a jew.

That is very true!

Welcome to chat avenue btw!

Jews don't need advocates, don't say something is antisemitism if you are not a jew.
You don't need to be a Jew to find something to be anti semetic. The photo itself is literally an anti Jewish white supremacist meme that's taken from a Palestinian show made to mock Jews.

JkMlIF.gif

The name is to just make people think it's from an obscure show.
MV5BNzZlZmE2MjktM2ZjOC00OTRmLWJjMTAtYmM5NmVkZmE5YjRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE2MzI5ODM@._V1_.jpg

I'm Jewish and this is funny asf. stop getting offended if you're not a Jew stop being a weirdo and getting offended over nothing. It's like when you get white people getting offended for black people

That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. That’s like saying non-African-Americans should not speak out against African-Americans being discriminated against, because they’re not African-American, when it’s non-African-American people who are responsible for discrimination against African-Americans.

The reason the Holocaust happened, is because the Jews had very few non-Jewish spokespersons, but I guess according to you, the majority of people did the right thing, didn’t they? Caring about others is considered sensitive, especially when they’re being killed en masse. You truly are a twisted individual. You’re basically Loki, RyRy, Soundz123 and Osiris all rolled into one, doused in chocolate like a fucking Nazi Kinder Egg with an Adolf Hitler figurine inside.