Antisemitism in VGC.

Why is this still even open?
So Betta Fett can troll the **** out of another topic.
The dude has some selfish appetite for destruction ( just like his relationship with the ladies ). lol
He just needs to be given attention, Gives zero **** about the surroundings. :ROFLMAO:

The dude has some selfish appetite for destruction ( just like his relationship with the ladies ). lol
He just needs to be given attention, Gives zero **** about the surroundings. :ROFLMAO:
You’re doing exactly what you’re claiming he does. Knock it off seriously hes been told the same 😡

You’re doing exactly what you’re claiming he does. Knock it off seriously hes been told the same 😡
Guy is a predator, like, a legit one. He's gone to teen chat and was banned, was caught trying to get a 14 to do things. Everything he says is a self admission of himself. Samwise is aware, it's just gross that he comes to ruin every thread and you can tell the guy is a predator by the way he'll turn everything sexual and his word choices. Like, you and I will say "the teens forum" he refers to it as "underage". The guy is just disgusting and is so oblivious that he thinks he's doing something.

Guy is a predator, like, a legit one. He's gone to teen chat and was banned, was caught trying to get a 14 to do things. Everything he says is a self admission of himself. Samwise is aware, it's just gross that he comes to ruin every thread and you can tell the guy is a predator by the way he'll turn everything sexual and his word choices. Like, you and I will say "the teens forum" he refers to it as "underage". The guy is just disgusting and is so oblivious that he thinks he's doing something.
Lies.

Betta Fett is more than delusional. He is multilusional clown.
But in spite of all of his efforts, he will never be the alpha male. He just doesn't have it in him. ( gossips way too much, trades nudes of his ex, doxes ladies, spends too much time in the underage chat rooms and talks lies in order to eliminate the competition )
I wouldn't say he was a clown. Clowns are funny. Beta Fett is an imbecile right up there with John Fetterman. They even resemble one another.

I wouldn't say he was a clown. Clowns are funny. Beta Fett is an imbecile right up there with John Fetterman. They even resemble one another.
This is coming from someone who looks like a curious pelican and think kids dying from gun violence isn't a real issue. You're morbidly infatuated with @Finn2.0 and I because we're the only people who usually acknowledge your try-hard posts that have been proven to be copy and paste jokes from X and ******. You don't like being called out and told you're not funny, and can dish it out but can't take it.

This is coming from someone who looks like a curious pelican and think kids dying from gun violence isn't a real issue. You're morbidly infatuated with @Finn2.0 and I because we're the only people who usually acknowledge your try-hard posts that have been proven to be copy and paste jokes from X and ******. You don't like being called out and told you're not funny, and can dish it out but can't take it.
Look who's talking. You look like some stubby NY burglar that got bell pepper in the place of his nose.
Seriously, you are ugly like a thief and you womanhater. ( very bad combo )

will ferrell everybody love everybody GIF

He just needs to be given attention, Gives zero **** about the surrounding

He gets enough attention from his 65 year old mum. They live together and she pays half of his rent .