any good books I could read?

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
The book called β€œHow to fake one’s death over and over again for sympathy”

Oh never mind, you wrote that one
Please stay of topic. Thank you kindly.

Please stop causing trouble and drama with others ********.

You're very rude and unkind.
That was not necessary.
Very inappropriate.

You're the one knows of it,need we say more 🀣
I agree she does too. Amen!

Or you can read @Princessa’s book β€œhow to pretend you have cancer”
@Samwise

Or you can read @Princessa’s book β€œhow to pretend you have cancer”
Please stay on topic and stop being rude. It's not necessary what you said. Thank you kindly. There is no reason to say this. You have been reported.
You say very inappropriate this.
Stop lying about me.
Yes I do have cancer and that's really none of your business about my heath problems.

You think you are funny. You're not funny. You're a drama queen. A failed troll. A bully. A very mean person. You're unkind.
You attack people daily on here.
You didn't have to say this.

@Samwise

@Chatmaster
@Samwise
@Chatmaster
@Ness_eb

She's way off topic and a bully.

Yes please tag @Samwise because I called you out on your bs. Now please stay on topic. Thank you. You aren’t very Christian like, judging others.
@Samwise

WHY is BeautifulDisaster CONSTANTLY allowed to troll and harass other ******** and isn't banned? The thread is about books and she posts a trolling comment to Princessa, denigrating Princessa. It serves to disrupt. She does this incessantly in chat room singles as well. She NEVER chats, just logs in to troll other ******** and post denigrating comments about them. She then starts on me here, obsessing and mocking what I do for a living (also adding rubbish for ridicule). I find it perplexing that @Samwise is tagged yet he feels her conduct warrants no sanction and is perfectly appropriate. Fascinating !!! The REAL troll isn't a troll, according to @Samwise.

I have a book you can read. It’s called β€œHow to be a doctor, lawyer, model, firefighter, astronaut, landscaper, secretary, security guard and 7-11 employee and still make time for Chat Ave”
I suppose you need to make rubbish up because your jealousy of me is all-consuming. Instead of losing weight because you are obese, you choose to stalk, troll and harass me. I have a question - why was BullshitDisaster NOT banned for cybersexing with creeps from hereduring work hours ??????????? We have the ss proving this.

WHY is BeautifulDisaster CONSTANTLY allowed to troll and harass other ******** and isn't banned? The thread is about books and she posts a trolling comment to Princessa, denigrating Princessa. It serves to disrupt. She does this incessantly in chat room singles as well. She NEVER chats, just logs in to troll other ******** and post denigrating comments about them. She then starts on me here, obsessing and mocking what I do for a living (also adding rubbish for ridicule). I find it perplexing that @Samwise is tagged yet he feels her conduct warrants no sanction and is perfectly appropriate. Fascinating !!! The REAL troll isn't a troll, according to @Samwise.
I think you should write a book instead… β€œHow to be banned all across Chat Ave”

I think you should write a book instead… β€œHow to be banned all across Chat Ave”
:) we'll see. I'm not commenting on why my account has been frozen so you can't clone me, pretending to be me, so you can post garbage, ss it, then present it to gullible admins too busy chatting up boys in gay chat.
Now fu..ck off and take your toxic misery with you - this thread is about books. Stop ruining everything because you are a bitter and miserable person.

I have never cloned you. Who would want to. On the other hand you have cloned me and been banned for it. πŸ˜‰
well that's not true. I've never cloned you. but you have cloned me. You even followed me into gen chat and cloned my account there as well. Weren't you kicked for it, and came to forums to bitch about it, so used to acting with impunity were you, that you were left completely insensed that any one would hold you to account for anything, in the slightest. I kept all the evidence. It's just that the admin in singles has allowed you, a real troll, to control singles room where patronage has dropped from couple hundred to 37 ******** (while he plays in gay chat) - such is your miserable, bitter and toxic personality. You lasted less than a day as a mod, with chatmaster ORDERING Dylan to fire you because you are "unstable" (his words). Lucky me that I've had you on my back INCESSANTLY since you arrived at chat ave.
I reiterate - Now fu..ck off and take your toxic misery with you - this thread is about books. Stop ruining everything because you are a bitter and miserable person.
@Chatmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
women’s weekly
is that even printed anymore? lol - books not magazines pls

there's a book about the sackler family regarding oxycontin and the addiction epidemic it has caused - has anyone read it?

cant recommend enough "Blitzed" by Norman Ohler. It inadvertently gives a history of the pharma industry but is about how the Nazi soldiers were intentionally kept on amphetamines to keep them awake for days. It's written by a german author who researched historical archives. Well researched, well written. It will change the way you see WWII.

Delusions of Grandeur. πŸ˜‚
stop trolling and harassing me thanks - @Chatmaster @Samwise

All of Jimmy Buffett's books.
I love them ALL.
Happy reading! πŸ“š πŸ“–
noted ty :)

The Elon Musk hagiography (lol) is a huge disappointment - maybe it's the subject or there's nothing new or interesting to learn about him. Walter Isaacson is usually a good read....