any good books I could read?

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
Enjoy!

I'll also suggest 1984 by George Orwell and fear and loathing in las vegas by Hunter S. Thompson while I'm here
I've read those already.
Try Aldous Huxley's Brave New World if you liked 1984 - the thought police is scary similar to what the world is morphing into at the moment.

I've read those already.
Try Aldous Huxley's Brave New World if you liked 1984 - the thought police is scary similar to what the world is morphing into at the moment.
Yeah thought so, but may as well have added em just incase.

And I shall pick it up if I see it ^-^

While "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is a classic in its own right, diving into Colleen Hoover's world could be a refreshing change. Her books are like a warm hug on a cold day, and once you start, you won't want to put them down. So, if you're up for some emotional storytelling, Colleen Hoover series is a fantastic choice. I think that her stories are an emotional rollercoaster, filled with relatable characters and situations that tug at your heartstrings. Each book takes you on a journey through complex characters, deep connections, and situations that resonate with real-life experiences.