Apology

dluke

Okay so if you don’t know, around mid December of last month I had an episode(NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT I SAID, JUST SOME CONTEXT) a manic episode to be specific. I went on forums and for about a day or two I was pretty much spamming “HEY SHADOWHAWK BAN ME!!”(forums and his pms). Later that night, I posted stuff on the friends wall, suicide threats, doxxing myself threats, things of that nature. I don’t know what I was thinking saying these things, in my right mind I wouldn’t condone any of the things I had said or done and the people I hurt during that(not naming any names). I think it’s stupid that now I’m finally talking about it in a super public place even though it’s been almost a month and I should’ve said something sooner, other than just “haha my mod was taken away lols” and it’s not even about the goddamn mod because that doesn’t matter and won’t really affect me or others. I really want to apologize to anyone who had to go through that and listen to the stupid stuff I had said just because I was upset and was trying to push it off onto others. Please don’t comment “oh its ok cause of bipolar stuff!!!” cause it’s not and I should’ve handled my grief better and I shouldn’t have lashed out on anyone.

When in the heavens am I ever serious!?
Literally never. I am always joking around😭

You can account for my kc behavior
You should know how I normally am.