Are women less sexual than men

I quickly learned from my first sexual relationship that this wasn't true.

The guy I was with rarely wanted to have any sex, so I was entirely miserable for the 3 years we were together (yes, we lasted that long! First love and all). It led to other problems in our relationship.

This stereotype is a shame, as it made me feel unwanted (as females, we're taught to think that men always want sex, therefore if they don't then there's something unattractive about us). I'm also pretty sure he felt like less of a man for not keeping up with my sex drive and more often than not leaving me frustrated.

Lesson learned. Sex is extremely important in relationships, to both genders. Couples just need to find partners with matching sex drives.

well I know for myself i can say i'm always ready and willing. but most GF's Ive had were the same way.. so I'd say it's either women have a higher sex drive or Ive just been getting really lucky....>.< Only one that didn't like sex was my first serious GF and the one i lost my v-card too. We dated for 3 years and Sex more or less was why i left. she more or less refused to have sex with me.. After that though smoooth sailin. :cheers:

It depends on the person really regardless of their gender. Good luck trying to get everyone to expose how sexual they are to find out if women are less sexual than men.

It depends on the person really regardless of their gender. Good luck trying to get everyone to expose how sexual they are to find out if women are less sexual than men.

Cookiedough said:
It all depends upon the person. I know heavily sexual women and men.

These are the only correct answers. A persons sex drive is an individual thing, not a gender thing. Ive slept with women who were whores and down to suck me off wherever i wanted. Ive also slept with proper women who didn't even want to kiss on the first date and made me jump through hoops to get some *****. Likewise I am a complete harlot but know other men who have better values and/or resist temptation.