Ask A mod a question, any question

BlackLivesMatter

Gold Member
So this is ask a mod any mod a question any question. Be mindful that if you are rude the mod will not answer. This is intended just to be fun. I will start,
@TheDifference I know you are a music lover. I am guessing you been to a few concerts. Tell me about a group or performer that really amazed you while performing.

Hey, thanks for asking. You’re right, I have been to a lot of concerts, and most of them were really good, so I could have several answers to this question. But if I HAD to pick one I’d say Joe Satriani. He sounds just as amazing live than he does on his recordings. And the things he can do with the guitar were just incredible live. From hard rock, to flamenco style, to shredding, he did it all. And he played for almost 3 hours. 🎸 🤘🏻

IMG_8928.jpeg

@rapinoes smirking revenge over there hoping I was going to ignore this thread...

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

@H.R. PufnStuf,

my question(s) to u is a series of three, but all generally call for the same answer :)

why do u lock / delete polls that i make about bad people, but will let others continue to make them???

in particular ones that are in good nature, such as the poll about who is the forum's biggest crackhead, which i humbly included myself in that list, or others that featured a variety of different users & not just one in particular such as the one about who the biggest fraud is???

are you aware of how biased that makes you appear??? 🤔🤔🤔

u used to be a huge fan of my polls, we all remember you even actively participating in them ~

Hey, thanks for asking. You’re right, I have been to a lot of concerts, and most of them were really good, so I could have several answers to this question. But if I HAD to pick one I’d say Joe Satriani. He sounds just as amazing live than he does on his recordings. And the things he can do with the guitar were just incredible live. From hard rock, to flamenco style, to shredding, he did it all. And he played for almost 3 hours. 🎸 🤘🏻
I saw him some years back at one of our smaller venues and he tore the place up.
@H.R. PufnStuf Somehow you get stranded on a deserted island and can magically transport one restaurant and only eat there for the year. Which one would you pick? adding that on this island there are probably fruit like mangoes, coconuts etc. If you say Tim Hortons that will get you a ketchup face.

I saw him some years back at one of our smaller venues and he tore the place up.
@H.R. PufnStuf Somehow you get stranded on a deserted island and can magically transport one restaurant and only eat there for the year. Which one would you pick? adding that on this island there are probably fruit like mangoes, coconuts etc. If you say Tim Hortons that will get you a ketchup face.
Thanks for the question, Timmy"s ruled out? ouch. That island sounds like the ideal place to eat . But If I could transport to eat anywhere? id pick the Salvation Army Soup kitchen in Toronto and taker a large bag of fruit from the island to share everytime I went.

Id like to ask you a question BLM, (which is fair trade since you were staff) If you could spend a week with anyone (at any time is history) who would it be?

Edit: Satriani rocks also TD (y)

Thanks for the question, Timmy"s ruled out? ouch. That island sounds like the ideal place to eat . But If I could transport to eat anywhere? id pick the Salvation Army Soup kitchen in Toronto and taker a large bag of fruit to share everytime I went.

Id like to ask you a question BLM, (which is fair trade since you were staff) If you could spend a week with anyone (at any time is history) who would it be?

Edit: Satriani rocks also TD (y)
That is a question that has a lot of possibilities. Only one answer that makes sense and that would be my current wife, who I have known for over 30 years. I will not ketchup face you per our agreement but McDonalds is the correct answer. You have breakfast and lunch. They have salads too.
@Mr. Jose long ago mods in the room could kick one another out. Just to preface this the kicked mod usually got right back on and kick the other mod. We do that on slow nights sometimes. So it was a fun activity and no one got upset. So if chat avenue brought that back who would be the first mod you would kick?