Ask A mod a question, any question

That is a question that has a lot of possibilities. Only one answer that makes sense and that would be my current wife, who I have known for over 30 years. I will not ketchup face you per our agreement but McDonalds is the correct answer. You have breakfast and lunch. They have salads too.
@Mr. Jose long ago mods in the room could kick one another out. Just to preface this the kicked mod usually got right back on and kick the other mod. We do that on slow nights sometimes. So it was a fun activity and no one got upset. So if chat avenue brought that back who would be the first mod you would kick?
Thanks for replying, full marks on being stand up for Mrs BLM, got to respect that. Id like to follow up, If you could spend a week with anyone from history (in a fully appropriate way( and just ask questions, have a drink with whatever- (and being loyal to mrs BLM) who would that be?

Hey, thanks for asking. You’re right, I have been to a lot of concerts, and most of them were really good, so I could have several answers to this question. But if I HAD to pick one I’d say Joe Satriani. He sounds just as amazing live than he does on his recordings. And the things he can do with the guitar were just incredible live. From hard rock, to flamenco style, to shredding, he did it all. And he played for almost 3 hours. 🎸 🤘🏻

View attachment 967717
awesome love it

That is a question that has a lot of possibilities. Only one answer that makes sense and that would be my current wife, who I have known for over 30 years. I will not ketchup face you per our agreement but McDonalds is the correct answer. You have breakfast and lunch. They have salads too.
@Mr. Jose long ago mods in the room could kick one another out. Just to preface this the kicked mod usually got right back on and kick the other mod. We do that on slow nights sometimes. So it was a fun activity and no one got upset. So if chat avenue brought that back who would be the first mod you would kick?
🤔 @Ken_Kaneki *kicked* 😘😘 jk jk
Honestly man I wouldn't want play this game with them because they're all so quick at kicking people already and I'd hate to be on the receiving end

@TheLeigh Why do you enjoy a Burnt Pizza Slice!

What is the best live concert you have seen?
@Creed101 - what is it with you and pizza? 😂

Best concert? 😮‍💨 That’s a really tough one for me to answer for so many reasons 😅

I’ll have to go with Ryan Caraveo. I ended up meeting his tour manager and was given a VIP pass. I got to meet him and even got called up on stage to sing a song with him. 🔥 Such an incredible night.

@Creed101 - what is it with you and pizza? 😂

Best concert? 😮‍💨 That’s a really tough one for me to answer for so many reasons 😅

I’ll have to go with Ryan Caraveo. I ended up meeting his tour manager and was given a VIP pass. I got to meet him and even got called up on stage to sing a song with him. 🔥 Such an incredible night.
We bond over pizza. 🙂😂

Thanks for replying, full marks on being stand up for Mrs BLM, got to respect that. Id like to follow up, If you could spend a week with anyone from history (in a fully appropriate way( and just ask questions, have a drink with whatever- (and being loyal to mrs BLM) who would that be?
Tough question, This is my response. I would pick Donald Trump and put something special in his drink. Even though that would make me the most hated person to a lot of people I would finally be at peace.
@JenRock don't chat in adult all the gifs and memes scare me and show me how inadequate I am. So we know the room can be a bit stressful. What is your go to activity to relax?

Tough question, This is my response. I would pick Donald Trump and put something special in his drink. Even though that would make me the most hated person to a lot of people I would finally be at peace.
@JenRock don't chat in adult all the gifs and memes scare me and show me how inadequate I am. So we know the room can be a bit stressful. What is your go to activity to relax?
Inadequate? No way! After a while, you don’t even notice the gifs etc. It’s not actually that bad! Honestly 🫣 there are some cleaner side rooms with some really great ********.

Chat really doesn’t stress me out although babysitting adults can be a little frustrating at times, I’ll give you that.

Im not sure I have a go to as such. I do lots of things it totally depends on my mood and how much time I have. I like to put my pods in and go to the beach with my dog, go to a boxing or combat class and work it off, or sometimes just spend time in my kitchen working on a new recipe I’ve never tried.
If I absolutely had to pick a favourite I’d say a class when I have enough energy. 💞

@JenRock If this is too personal tell me to mind my own business but since Lisblanc brought up something about whips. My question is sub dom or flexible?

Sup Cool Guy GIF

@BlackLivesMatter keepin it cool 😉 😘