Ask The Monster For Relationship Advice.

Some of you may know me, I hang out in video chat and am an expert on all things women. I am currently a professional unlicensed therapist councilor with a specialty in relationomics from several unaccredited universities. I know a lot of big words and am here to help you all with your relationship issues.

Ask away and let me solve the problems that nobody else can help you with.

Stfu you stupid troll
That is not very nice. I am offering my counseling services for free. You appear to have a high level of anger and hostility that I can only assume is the result of some past event where you felt like you were not in control, perhaps in a relationship where you were forced to be submissive.

This Class-A type of behavior is typical of people who were made to be the "pets" in their relationships, who now have a strong need to project dominance over others to regain their masculinity or power that was lost. My prognosis is not altogether grim, however you will need to practice self soothing techniques to conquer these negative feels.

You can trust what I say, because I am using words that important and smart people would use.