Asking for a removal of my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraispink

Hello :) I was banned for a very fair reason, and i completely understand that the moderator who did so was just doing as instructed. But I would still like to ask for a removal of my ban just because of the fact that what i had done was a complete accident.

For context, I had gotten a prior warning about not talking about socials in the main chat(which i had spoken to a mod about while apologizing) and then i did take this to my private messages. But I had made the mistake of taking a link and copying it, to paste it to the said social site i was trying to use. I normally have something copied to my clipboard, so i don't have to write the same message or introduction a million times. But i had accidentally pasted and sent the link i was sent without realizing it. Which resulted in my ban.

My username was Sora, please get back to me as soon as possible. And i apologize if im approaching this the wrong way

Hello :) I was banned for a very fair reason, and i completely understand that the moderator who did so was just doing as instructed. But I would still like to ask for a removal of my ban just because of the fact that what i had done was a complete accident.

For context, I had gotten a prior warning about not talking about socials in the main chat(which i had spoken to a mod about while apologizing) and then i did take this to my private messages. But I had made the mistake of taking a link and copying it, to paste it to the said social site i was trying to use. I normally have something copied to my clipboard, so i don't have to write the same message or introduction a million times. But i had accidentally pasted and sent the link i was sent without realizing it. Which resulted in my ban.

My username was Sora, please get back to me as soon as possible. And i apologize if im approaching this the wrong way
Hi

You were warned for asking for "Session chats". You then posted a Session link

Session is not allowed at all and this is shown in the welcome message to the room.

Given that you've been in Gay Chat for nearly 4 months and with no other actions on your account, I'll unban you. You should be able to get into the room now. Please note: Do not post Session links, links to any other sites, or any social media in the chat room.

Some friendly advice: Session is used a lot by those involved in the sexual abuse children. You might want to consider avoiding that app.

As this is now resolved, please can it be closed @Apollo @H.R. PufnStuf @Ness_eb ? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.