ATM

StubleU

Banned
Ass to mouth? No! A distant cousin to the AMA, ask me anything, this is Ask Them Anything. Where you can tag a user and ask them anything. Let's be nice about it but random questions to get to know users that you've seen around. Of course the user has the right to object. This isn't turn based so tag anyone with a question anytime.

Idk a lot of users on the top of my head so i hope this person doesn't mind.

@SerenityMoon Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a tarantula named Nina, a bunny named Nala, a cat named Maxine, and a puppy named Buddy and a kitten named Butter.

@Princessa When you going to post a picture of your beautiful self?

@purplerose do you own any purple roses?
short answer:
yes

short answer with a bit more:
most stores will just take a white rose and dye it with food coloring.

TLDR answer:

i have bush in my yard. they dont occur naturally. you have to grow then replant then cross the seeds. a family friend made my rose bush a long time ago by doing this. she crossed white with midnight blue. sometimes they come out separate especially the new offshoots. mostly now the older middle they come out in bud form looking black then open to up be a dark purple. they arent waxy they are more a velvet. when all open theyre yellowish inside. she was looking for more of a lilac color than the blackish.

@BlackLivesMatter is Samwise on your Christmas card list?
Not only on my Christmas Card List but on my special Christmas cheese tower list. But I am substituting the wine for sparkling grape juice cause he needs to cut down

@Luka if money was no object what gift would you give British Saggy Tits?
@purplerose could use to pick up something on the way home for dinner? Sandwiches will be okay I am a bit behind, a bit distracted but too busy to order through Door Dash.

and the amazing thing is I am not taking this at all. No fingers were injured in this response. Like Vocoroo Just with text.

Not only on my Christmas Card List but on my special Christmas cheese tower list. But I am substituting the wine for sparkling grape juice cause he needs to cut down

@Luka if money was no object what gift would you give British Saggy Tits?
@purplerose could use to pick up something on the way home for dinner? Sandwiches will be okay I am a bit behind, a bit distracted but too busy to order through Door Dash.

and the amazing thing is I am not taking this at all. No fingers were injured in this response. Like Vocoroo Just with text.
Dettol

IMG_6022.jpeg

For the audacious shart