August Selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kd.

πŸ¦‹β€οΈ
Post your August selfies!
IMG-2272.jpg

A pic of my sister and I. We do have the same mom and dad we just don’t look much alike 😁
Barbie movie vibes~
IMG-2276.jpg

Post your August selfies!
IMG-2272.jpg

A pic of my sister and I. We do have the same mom and dad we just don’t look much alike 😁
Barbie movie vibes~
IMG-2276.jpg
You both are gorgeous ladies. Looking good! I love the color pink on you both. My favorite color is 🩷 pink 🩷 Have a lovely rest of the year in 2023. I love both of your cute outfits, make-up, smiles, hat , shoes, and necklaces. You both are beautiful models. Hugs! Love y'all.

Blessings,
Princessa

Are you pregnant?
Martin Tv Show Im Fat GIF by Martin

I’m the one in the glasses, I’m just chunky! My weight is definitely in my stomach more than anything but it’s ok cause I just lost 60 pounds naturally. My sister isn’t pregnant either. 😁

@Miss Mushroom you’re beautiful
Thank you @Princessa

I’m the one in the glasses, I’m just chunky! My weight is definitely in my stomach more than anything but it’s ok cause I just lost 60 pounds naturally. My sister isn’t pregnant either. 😁

Thank you @Princessa
FΓΌck all that noise. Ignore him. You're stunning babes.

Thank you @Princessa
you're not fat. :| no being mean to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.