Autism

GothandRock

Silver Member
Hello all, This month is autism awareness month. A month to recognize those who are special in many ways. I support this bc ik a close friend with it. People say people with autism can't make friends or have a normal life. I'm tired and sad of hearing this. Just bc their not like you doesn't mean they can't make friends or have a wonderful life. Please take the time to recognize Autistics and get to know them. You never know what their going through and just talking to them can make their day. (Coming from experience).

Amazing, autism awareness month is so important for shedding light on the experiences of individuals with autism. It's disheartening to hear misconceptions about their abilities to make friends and lead fulfilling lives. Everyone deserves understanding and acceptance. Thank you for spreading awareness.

Wonderful thread. In my life and work I have met a lot of amazing individuals. There are a lot of misnomers with autism. Even those who are non verbal one can see that they are intelligent. I like this clip because the girl explains what she is feeling inside of her own skin.

Just saw this thread. Really nice job πŸ™πŸΌ
I think those that say people with autism can’t have a β€œnormal” life or have friends are just sadly uninformed. Best to just try and educate them but if they can’t or won’t be then just move on.

Just saw this thread. Really nice job πŸ™πŸΌ
I think those that say people with autism can’t have a β€œnormal” life or have friends are just sadly uninformed. Best to just try and educate them but if they can’t or won’t be then just move on.
Thank you i do wish more people were informed of what autism is. I met someone and they thought it was like the flu and was contagious which made me sad.

If any of you on here have autism know that you're not alone you are special in your own way. Don't listen to the haters. Use their hate to boost you up. Don't be ashamed be proud. People want to hate bc their jealous of you!!

That's is what some people do on any site where they have near full anonymity become something they are not. that's why you will get the same few users with 200 different aliases calling everybody the F slur, the N slur, and so on. they do it because they have no lives, or they think its funny or cool to try rile people up. they are similar to scam callers or anything that is not worth any bodies time just ignore them, people like that only do it because they want to get a reaction. You might get the odd few trolls that do it because they actually like doing it. for the most part they do it for a reaction.

I'm so sry i'm late i lost where this was.
That's is what some people do on any site where they have near full anonymity become something they are not. that's why you will get the same few users with 200 different aliases calling everybody the F slur, the N slur, and so on. they do it because they have no lives, or they think its funny or cool to try rile people up. they are similar to scam callers or anything that is not worth any bodies time just ignore them, people like that only do it because they want to get a reaction. You might get the odd few trolls that do it because they actually like doing it. for the most part they do it for a reaction.
I wish more people ignore the haters instead of taking it personally. I myself use to take it personal but realized i can't change who i am so why should i be ashamed? I might be different but i'm normal in my own way. Not everybody is perfect nor should they be. People are different and/or make mistakes. I appreciate you responding to my thread i appreciate it.