Back to the 80’s: Week 2

TheLeigh

Music Chat and Singles Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
Week 2 of December's "Music Trivia" is going down in Music Chat on Wednesday, December 13th @ 4PM EST.

This time, not only are we throwing it "Back to the 80's", but we'll also be giving out 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes!

We also have a brand new "Mystery Host" this week, so don't forget to leave your guesses in the comments below.

Hope to see you all there!
guitar.gif

1702297765028.jpeg

Last edited:
Can guests participate in it (mostly me lol) ?. I don't have an account there or in any of the rooms anymore. If not i totally understand. I'd look for you in Music Chat to talk but idk your name there.

Last edited:
Man, Gameboy changed the whole landscape for mobile gaming. My mom couldn't afford one for me so I used to borrow my friend's in 1st grade. Then came Game Gear which blew it out of the water.

Gameboy is actually the only time I played Pokémon and despite never watching the cartoon or liking anime, it was a really fun game.

Man, Gameboy changed the whole landscape for mobile gaming. My mom couldn't afford one for me so I used to borrow my friend's in 1st grade. Then came Game Gear which blew it out of the water.

Gameboy is actually the only time I played Pokémon and despite never watching the cartoon or liking anime, it was a really fun game.
sir, this is a wendy's

Obsessed with gameboy bAcK in my daY.
Pokemon yellow was a bastardo Sabrina and her level 50 Abra using flash the little shìt.

Blue was my fave out of the original. Crystal blew my mind.

Edit: also who was mystery host previous!?

Last edited:
Can guests participate in it (mostly me lol) ?. I don't have an account there or in any of the rooms anymore. If not i totally understand. I'd look for you in Music Chat to talk but idk your name there.
Yes! Everyone can participate, even guests. :)

In order to be considered for prizes, though, you would have to register.

Obsessed with gameboy bAcK in my daY.
Pokemon yellow was a bastardo Sabrina and her level 50 Abra using flash the little shìt.

Blue was my fave out of the original. Crystal blew my mind.

Edit: also who was mystery host previous!?
The first mystery host was @Amandalorian !!

Another excellent Music Trivia event!

Thank you, @Blueee for being this weeks “Mystery Host”, and for coming up with some really great 80’s Trivia questions!

🥇: Ned went all out this week and left @rapinoes smirking revenge in the dust, earning all the Trivia Champ bragging rights for Week 2!

🥈: @Drock stayed consistent and held it down for a strong 2nd place win!

🥉: @Amandalorian bringing it in, to close out this weeks winnings!

I tallied up the overall scores for the night, with every right answer posted before confirming who earned the winning point, including guest account participants.

Here are the results for Week 2:

Ned19
Drock12
AlanUSA10
Amandalorian9
Crowley9
HoHoHeidi9
rapinoes smirking revenge9
Burrr7
Radiation7
Anthony6
s-chat5
ImSomething3
MatureM593
Tyler3
brightie2
Langford2
Boba Fett1
Caffeine Cleric1
Soya1

Thank you, again, to all who participated in Music Trivia this week!

Hope to see you all next week for more fun, a special themed Trivia, and even more prizes! 🥳