Back

Ks_guy

Boys Chat Mod
Staff member
Well, I am back after a long time away. I first became a member here in 2011 under the user name 2011. Was pretty active until 2016 and life got crazy busy. I am back though and hope to meet new friends and get back in the swing.

haha well, I came to the site under the name Toddyfresh. I modded Gay chat for a long time along with chopper. Liked to be in the forums. Became good friends with the forum admin I think her name was abriel. Was in the running for gay chat admin but didn't get it. The chats were so different back in the day lol. I kind of ghosted and became inactive around 2016. Life is still busy right now but came back wanting to be back in the swing of things. I've seen a few user names on here I might reach out to and see if they remember me or not. It's been over 5 years.

I can only say welcome for I did not know you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Can you please tell me how things are different and what has changed since your last time here? Five years is a while. How was it 5 years ago and what do you see different now?

haha well, I came to the site under the name Toddyfresh. I modded Gay chat for a long time along with chopper. Liked to be in the forums. Became good friends with the forum admin I think her name was abriel. Was in the running for gay chat admin but didn't get it. The chats were so different back in the day lol. I kind of ghosted and became inactive around 2016. Life is still busy right now but came back wanting to be back in the swing of things. I've seen a few user names on here I might reach out to and see if they remember me or not. It's been over 5 years.
Well, welcome back. Nice to have you on the team.

Welcome back. I'm not old enough to remember you.
Wait, what???

Well, I am back after a long time away. I first became a member here in 2011 under the user name 2011. Was pretty active until 2016 and life got crazy busy. I am back though and hope to meet new friends and get back in the swing.
Lol your now room admins comment is hilarious......

I’ll tell ya a secret about @Chopper but No tell anyone pls ah, he no like to play easy to get lah, oh yes, his made of steel - an iron man for the times.

Did you know what chopper made made me do once to mod for him? In his dreams? He said repeat after me “I Chopper am a minger”

Thank you , come again

I remember you. I believe you were hired after I stepped down. Nice to see a regular back although you’ll probably know me from many other names. Top secret like. 👀🤣

I remember you. I believe you were hired after I stepped down. Nice to see a regular back although you’ll probably know me from many other names. Top secret like. 👀🤣
Now I’m curious 🧐 😜

Now I’m curious 🧐 😜
KS, yer know the man up top, the coyo man? He used to be on our side....one day I went norties with him, and HE instantly switched!

It was a terrible day for our camp....

But not to worry we have @***** ***** Hehehehehe.

Oh @***** you make me go wiggly wiggly!

Oh I remember you. We never chatted but I recognise that name - welcome back Toddy
Thank you and yes I remember your username as well. Hopefully this time we can get to know each other.
KS, yer know the man up top, the coyo man? He used to be on our side....one day I went norties with him, and HE instantly switched!

It was a terrible day for our camp....

But not to worry we have @***** ***** Hehehehehe.

Oh @***** you make me go wiggly wiggly!
Poor @***** hehe