Ban from Teen Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MertensTomas

Dear moderators,
Approximately one hour ago, on may 8th, i was banned from the Teen Chat chatroom. My username was TomasMertens. The reason for this ban was the fact that i am a "Pedo", which is not true. I am a Belgian boy born in 2006, wich i think is well within the age limits set for this site. The moderator, whose name i don't really remember, kicked me out because i was sendig a message in the main chat impersonating an actual pedophile who had messaged me earlier. In this message i said something like: "M 55 looking for younger". I only sent this message to show my friends on this chatroom what had happened to me. Now i do see why this message could seem suspicious to the mods, but also when i wrote this message i had already been a part of this chatroom for over a year, so i thought they could see that i am just a boy pretending like a pedo, who targeted me.
I really hope this can be sorted out!

The message you sent didn't have any context, so yeah it was very suspicious to send "M55" etc. You'll need to speak with @Honeycomb to sort this out

It’s a very long very detailed forums post…. Starting the post with “dear moderators”…

All of the above doesn’t sound like a teenager to me..

Good luck 🫣😂😂

It’s a very long very detailed forums post…. Starting the post with “dear moderators”…

All of the above doesn’t sound like a teenager to me..

Good luck 🫣😂😂
pahahah yh i get why u think that, english isnt my first language so i was like "how do english people write in a polite manner".

Closing Time GIF by HISTORY UK

Status
Not open for further replies.