Ban mistake?

Ralph mcgill

Hey I just got the ban page with a guy flipping me off . I ****** it and saw to clear my cache. I did it and it let me back in. So was this a glitch? Just wanted to make sure I haven't broke any rules. gay chat sn "phone usa" I had copied and pasted a comment a few times. Should I not do this?

Hey I just got the ban page with a guy flipping me off . I ****** it and saw to clear my cache. I did it and it let me back in. So was this a glitch? Just wanted to make sure I haven't broke any rules. gay chat sn "phone usa" I had copied and pasted a comment a few times. Should I not do this?
hi which room is this in ? Btw that image was used back in the day when banned IP were used here- ive heard a few users saying they see it again

edit: I didnt see the gc part initially: @Inkandtatts all yours.

It happened to one of ours too. Into airplane mode (or switch your router off for wifi) for 30 seconds and then back to normal fixed it.

Yeah, that won’t be a ban from me. It sounds like a glitch.

Are you back in now? If not, try this

It happened to one of ours too. Into airplane mode (or switch your router off for wifi) for 30 seconds and then back to normal fixed it.

Yeah it let me back in after I clear system cache. I just wanted to make sure I didn't break any rules I wasn't aware of. Getting a guy flipping u off saying your ip could better turned over to authorities is a bit alarming . Even if u haven't done anything wrong haha