Ban the polls

Inkandtatts

Gay Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
The polls are homophobic assholes that need to be banned forever, to appease my woke ass. Not just banned though: IP banned, server banned, internet banned, and probably assassinated.

I'm bitterly disappointed that @-Luka didn't come to my aid because, of all others, I thought he would get it and see the blatant gay-bashing words of the poll feature, but no ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1707495181631.png

@H.R. PufnStuf do your stuff and ban the poll feature please. I can't take this kind of hate speech

Also @Luka please log in, send CM a message asking for your account to be deleted and then @-Luka can get his name back because tagging with all this punctuation is bullpoop - and probably anti-something as well. Thank you

I know nothing of the Luka account. ๐Ÿ‘€

But I did try to change it back to the original then I remembered the account has to be inactive for a year but I didnโ€™t know that still applied if itโ€™s banned which is daft because if itโ€™s banned it canโ€™t do anything.

No comment at gay bashing statement ; i get in enough trouble for being gay. ๐Ÿคฃ

The polls are homophobic assholes that need to be banned forever, to appease my woke ass. Not just banned though: IP banned, server banned, internet banned, and probably assassinated.

I'm bitterly disappointed that @-Luka didn't come to my aid because, of all others, I thought he would get it and see the blatant gay-bashing words of the poll feature, but no ๐Ÿ˜ญ

View attachment 964458

@H.R. PufnStuf do your stuff and ban the poll feature please. I can't take this kind of hate speech

Also @Luka please log in, send CM a message asking for your account to be deleted and then @-Luka can get his name back because tagging with all this punctuation is bullpoop - and probably anti-something as well. Thank you
@Inkandtatts - Iโ€™ll do the assassination part

oh my gosh i wet meself.
christopher walken dancing GIF

View attachment 964458

Yes ban the polls