Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

LasVegasM45

Good Morning,
This morning when I logged into adult chat it is showing I have been banned. I have not posted or even chatted anyone in multiple days. Could I please get an explanation?

Thanks

IMG_0985.png
Not banned read below for help
Banned but no reason in ban page?

If you see ban screen without any reason it doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page. Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked:
  • You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
  • Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site
  • An alternate account of yours has been banned
  • The host might be blacklisted
  • A bug. Try clearing history/cache

I just double checked and you’re not banned so please try below and if that doesn’t work please be patient and wait for an admin to do a test ban 🙏🏻
Banned but no reason in ban page?

If you see ban screen without any reason it doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page. Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked:
  • You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
  • Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site
  • An alternate account of yours has been banned
  • The host might be blacklisted
  • A bug. Try clearing history/cache

Can also try going from mobile data to wifi or the opposite 🙏🏻

Edit: @JenRock is also able to help here.. whoever shows up first 🤣

Thank you so muc!
The Muppets Episode 3 GIF

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo please close, OP has been back in the room. Thank you 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.