Banned for a small rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozirishman31

Okay so here’s the issue I have or have had for a while now since I’m banned for evading a ban😂😂😂😂 petty small BS if you ask me I post a site by accident in main and CM gets shitty for it and bans me haha funny dude lol 😂 now there is far worse that happens in this room you got catfishes and hypocrites and all the other music that really bores the **** out of me then you got low blowers who say personal **** about kids and how **** they are that there mothers because they sign in 24/7 then you got pretend school teachers like Beautifuldisaster who keep boring the fucking room saying oh I’m a school teacher but can’t provide proof or take any leadership OH btw your fans say hello from other rooms 😂😂😂 another waste of space however not my problem anymore thank **** you and sandruh can have coffee together and bitch about your own lives without me having to read it in main 😂😂😂 karma is a bitch and your asses are riding the waves

I was so off topic 😂 cause clowns need to be banned from singles chat and mods need to step up better cheero fuckos

Why is this asshat tagging me? I don’t even talk to him. Maybe you should get a job and stop harassing people, you’d be much better off. I don’t have to prove myself to you or anyone for that matter. It’s a chatroom. Believe me, don’t believe me, like me, don’t like me, I really don’t care. I’m not losing sleep over it!

then you got pretend school teachers like Beautifuldisaster who keep boring the fucking room saying oh I’m a school teacher but can’t provide proof or take any leadership OH btw your fans say hello from other rooms 😂😂😂 another waste of space however not my problem anymore thank **** you and sandruh can have coffee together and bitch about your own lives without me having to read it in main 😂😂😂 karma is a bitch and your asses are riding the waves

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Why is this asshat tagging me? I don’t even talk to him. Maybe you should get a job and stop harassing people, you’d be much better off. I don’t have to prove myself to you or anyone for that matter. It’s a chatroom. Believe me, don’t believe me, like me, don’t like me, I really don’t care. I’m not losing sleep over it!

what do you not lie about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.