Banned for Spam in Gay Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwunkButt

Hi mods -

I was messaged by one of the spam trolls about a "sex chat" and I made what was a foolish choice I guess by responding back to them with what they wrote me (I think all I wrote was "sex chat?") and then I got an automatic kick for Spam. I didn't know responding to them would do this, or maybe it was the certain phrase I used? I'm not sure. But I apologize and I hope I can get my ban lifted. My name there is the same here.

Thank you for the consideration.

There screen name is @TwunkButt. in the room room..
I will tag the admin for that room please be patient for response or you can click on the screen name I posted and send admin a message. Thank you kindly.
@Inkandtatts admin and click his name if you would like to ask send him a private message. Thank you @Inkandtatts and gay chat room mods. I don't know all of the mods in that room at the moment sorry.
And any of the gay mods should be able to help if they can. There screen names are below this sentence. Here are a few right now. I think I named all the gay chat mods.
@David NY
@Ken_Kaneki
@MissMotive
@AlexTheGreat
@LostCause.
@Time Capsule
@TheGreatMane

I will tag the admin for that room please be patient for response or you can click on the screen name I posted and send admin a message. Thank you kindly.
@Inkandtatts admin and click his name if you would like to ask send him a private message. Thank you @Inkandtatts and gay chat room mods. I don't know all of the mods in that room at the moment sorry.
And any of the gay mods should be able to help if they can. There screen names are below this sentence. Here are a few right now. I think I named all the gay chat mods.
@David NY
@Ken_Kaneki
@MissMotive
@AlexTheGreat
@LostCause.
@Time Capsule
@TheGreatMane
please halp me too senora.

I lost maself in the Gay Chat Rooms.

HALP!

@David NY
@Ken_Kaneki
@MissMotive
@AlexTheGreat
@LostCause.
@Time Capsule
@TheGreatMane
Hello!
I'm also a moderator in gay chat. Started 3 weeks ago so I'm apparently too new to show up as staff at the moment (I.. think that's how that works?). By the way, you can find a list of our moderators here I believe. :)

Hi mods -

I was messaged by one of the spam trolls about a "sex chat" and I made what was a foolish choice I guess by responding back to them with what they wrote me (I think all I wrote was "sex chat?") and then I got an automatic kick for Spam. I didn't know responding to them would do this, or maybe it was the certain phrase I used? I'm not sure. But I apologize and I hope I can get my ban lifted. My name there is the same here.

I've looked at your history and you were indeed automatically spam banned for (saying?) "new sex chat?" at around 21:32 EST. This is outside of the moderators abilities to help I'm afraid. The only solution is to wait until Ink gets on, as I understand it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello!
I'm also a moderator in gay chat. Started 3 weeks ago so I'm apparently too new to show up as staff at the moment (I.. think that's how that works?). By the way, you can find a list of our moderators here I believe. :)

I've looked at your history and you were indeed automatically spam banned for (saying?) "new sex chat?" at around 21:32 EST. This is outside of the moderators abilities to help I'm afraid. The only solution is to wait until Ink gets on, as I understand it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Yay yo JANITOR clean up on aisle 3.

Hello!

Hi there @ChatJanitor and welcome here to be a mod on chat ave. 😁 Congratulations! We done! Good luck! Thank you kindly for letting me know. Have a blessed and beautiful rest of the year in 2024.

ALL the best,
Princessa

Hi mods -

Hey. You’re unbanned. Welcome back to the room and sorry for the delay.

Yes it was an automatic spam ban

I also want to point out, not sure if there is a better place to do so, that on the "contact form", anytime I tried inputting my email address under email id, it said it was invalid and would not let me move forward with submitting. Is an email id something different than my email address?
^^ @Chatmaster some feedback on the contact form

Status
Not open for further replies.