Banned for spamming in sexchat

-Abigail-

New Member
Hello I was in the sex chat yesterday and received a ban for spamming but I was mostly talking in private messages. When i received the ban i was in private but looking at other post i may have used a banned word, My username in it is Abigail. And this happend at about 1450 october 1.
 
Hello I was in the sex chat yesterday and received a ban for spamming but I was mostly talking in private messages. When i received the ban i was in private but looking at other post i may have used a banned word, My username in it is Abigail. And this happend at about 1450 october 1.
Hey 👋
I’ve reviewed your ban and something you typed triggered the filter
I can’t see anything wrong with it so I have lifted your ban

Happy chatting 🥂
 
Top