Greetings,
After attempting to access the chat rooms a few minutes ago a ban screen popped on my screen.
My username is txpander and I engage in a few rooms, but I tend to be a silent one dropping jokes every now and then.
To further defend myself, I am not underaged nor do I take part in any underaged activity of any kind. My personal details (Date of birth & location) are true and open for the public to see on my profile page.
I’d like to resolve this misunderstanding. If need be I am open to verify my identity within a private space with the head of staff.
I am also including a screenshot of my screen.
After attempting to access the chat rooms a few minutes ago a ban screen popped on my screen.
My username is txpander and I engage in a few rooms, but I tend to be a silent one dropping jokes every now and then.
To further defend myself, I am not underaged nor do I take part in any underaged activity of any kind. My personal details (Date of birth & location) are true and open for the public to see on my profile page.
I’d like to resolve this misunderstanding. If need be I am open to verify my identity within a private space with the head of staff.
I am also including a screenshot of my screen.