Banned from Adult Chat - IP reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post here and apologize for my ban today, I don’t want it removed as I won’t return to chat avenue and I am truly sorry. I posted photos related to a knotting kink and I shouldn’t have done that. I truly apologize and hope that my information isn’t passed onto authorities. It was art related to the act and I know that’s wrong now I’m so sorry.

I wanted to post here and apologize for my ban today, I don’t want it removed as I won’t return to chat avenue and I am truly sorry. I posted photos related to a knotting kink and I shouldn’t have done that. I truly apologize and hope that my information isn’t passed onto authorities. It was art related to the act and I know that’s wrong now I’m so sorry.
what room and what’s your username
@TheDifference
@JenRock
@foreverman

WOTTA LOAD OF ****

"I don't want it removed as I won't return to chat Avenue" so why come here to state anything further?

Ejit.

Yammering Blah Blah Blah GIF by The Internet

P.S the guy with the black t-shirt is hot.

Bye.

So you come to an adult chatroom and post things that relate to ILLEGAL activities, get caught and now you’re shitting yourself in case the authorities are involved.
Lucky for you I’m not here to kink shame.
Which room was it? Adult Mobile, Adult Desktop or Sex Chat.

So you come to an adult chatroom and post things that relate to ILLEGAL activities, get caught and now you’re shitting yourself in case the authorities are involved.
Lucky for you I’m not here to kink shame.
Which room was it? Adult Mobile, Adult Desktop or Sex Chat.
I’m sorry. Was mobile I believe

Oh another scumbag nurse with illegal content.

Scummy c.nt.

Let the authorities knock on her door

Remember when I was on my third offence and you offered me lessons? But only because I never had any offences documented to begin with. 😁😁

@SorryForMyChoicez - Jenny from the block has Admin whips you wouldn't believe but that forever and a man, oh brother, razor blade admin whips he got

and TheDifference, oh you'll feel the glorious difference with TheDifference - it's different I assure you!

Alright Bampot in and out.

xo
That is why they are chosen to monitor the most difficult and busiest rooms .

Status
Not open for further replies.