Banned from Adult Chat - IP reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP didn’t ask a question though 🤔

Hence the move to the “Adult” corner and not the kick/ban inquiries 🤷🏻‍♂️
I guess I was just asking to be shown grace on this issue and not be reported. I know I messed up showing art that shouldn’t be and I am going to spend time within my therapy sessions to work through whatever caused my interest in this. Definitely not visiting the chat site anymore either.

I truly try to help people everyday. I am sorry. I will probably just stop checking this as I’m not doing anything positive with it. Was just hoping the Adult Chat mods would be kind in my favor.

I guess I was just asking to be shown grace on this issue and not be reported. I know I messed up showing art that shouldn’t be and I am going to spend time within my therapy sessions to work through whatever caused my interest in this. Definitely not visiting the chat site anymore either.

I truly try to help people everyday. I am sorry. I will probably just stop checking this as I’m not doing anything positive with it. Was just hoping the Adult Chat mods would be kind in my favor.
You’re not going to be reported for k9 stuff. We have bigger fish to fry. Let’s all move on.

P. S. I hope you do get therapy. Dogs are innocent creatures and don’t deserve that kind of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.