Banned from teen chat room for spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitenovember

I literally didn’t spam anyone. So basically, few minutes ago, I was chatting with this chill dude about how it was refreshing to talk to someone who wasn’t about 18+ chat and I was telling him about how sick the people in the main chat appear to be and what I said was “yeah they even have people openly talking about how they’re selling pc” (swap the p and the c) the moment I sent that message it got the “
You have been banned from this chat.
Your IP address has been recorded and can be used by law enforcement to identify you in cases involving illegal activity.” Notice and now I can’t get back in. I just don’t understand because there’s actually tons of “illegal activity” allegedly occurring or being requested for for on the main chat by the same people over and over again but they aren’t getting banned.

I literally didn’t spam anyone. So basically, few minutes ago, I was chatting with this chill dude about how it was refreshing to talk to someone who wasn’t about 18+ chat and I was telling him about how sick the people in the main chat appear to be and what I said was “yeah they even have people openly talking about how they’re selling pc” (swap the p and the c) the moment I sent that message it got the “
You have been banned from this chat.
Your IP address has been recorded and can be used by law enforcement to identify you in cases involving illegal activity.” Notice and now I can’t get back in. I just don’t understand because there’s actually tons of “illegal activity” allegedly occurring or being requested for for on the main chat by the same people over and over again but they aren’t getting banned.
hello hello,what was your username

edit:nevermind found it -Whitenovember

Hi @Whitenovember

False spam ban, I'll lift it for you.
In future, do not ever discuss these topics. It's landed you in the situation you're in now. If you see people violating the rules, use the report button or contact a moderator that's online. Rest assured that these rule-breakers do indeed have action taken against them.

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo This can be closed. Thank you.
Are me and @Akrta also hijacking?

Our loverly honey comber

Status
Not open for further replies.