Banned

morenoj

Hey All my friends,
I have been perm banned from Gen chat so just letting you know it was fun while it lasted. If you enjoyed chatting with me I appreciate it.
To all the haters screw u and especially HR PUFF--JOSE AND KEN....U 3 ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH AND CAN GO FK YOURSELVES. This goes way beyond using caps lock or violating rules... You 3 are abusive pieces of crap... bunch of scumbags... Come find me in my NEW CHAT room!
BTW HR-JOSE-AND KEN ... U just suck.

Hey All my friends,
I have been perm banned from Gen chat so just letting you know it was fun while it lasted. If you enjoyed chatting with me I appreciate it.
To all the haters screw u and especially HR PUFF--JOSE AND KEN....U 3 ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH AND CAN GO FK YOURSELVES. This goes way beyond using caps lock or violating rules... You 3 are abusive pieces of crap... bunch of scumbags... Come find me in my NEW CHAT room!
BTW HR-JOSE-AND KEN ... U just suck.
Refresh your browser you ain’t banned, you set of the glitch ban lol well done thou good read.

Refresh your browser you ain’t banned, you set of the glitch ban lol well done thou good read.
i got a black screen with a red dot with white slash saying i have been PERM BANNED from the site and they will use my IP ADDRESS to call the cops....how low these 3 are

i got a black screen with a red dot with white slash saying i have been PERM BANNED from the site and they will use my IP ADDRESS to call the cops....how low these 3 are
Your on computer, it’s obvious, just unplug your router for 10-15 minutes and plug it back in and use incognito browser

im not banned then why do i have that screen and u are threatening to call the cops for no reason?
Banned but no reason in ban page?

If you see ban screen without any reason it doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page. Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked:
  • You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
  • Your country or state is blocked and/or it’s blocking the site
  • An alternate account of yours has been banned
  • The host might be blacklisted
  • A bug. Try clearing history/cache

If you see ban screen without any reason it doesn’t mean you’re banned. It means your IP is blocked until you’ve changed it and refreshed your page. Some of the reasons why your IP might be blocked:
  • You’re using a VPN - the sites are blocking these. Often used in attempts to bypass bans and other suspicious activities
Calling me gumnose should get someone a ban.. and feeding me black jelly beans. Double banned!

Calling me gumnose should get someone a ban.. and feeding me black jelly beans. Double banned!
ok gumnose have some black jellybeans