Beaver

Princessa

Banned
meat is very expensive and I like eating meat

I am looking for different meats. One friend said try muskrat. It sounds gross. One friend said try beaver. I look on internet and it looks okay

Do u eat beaver? Would u eat beaver?

No beaver. A decent sausage with a couple of good heavy eggs are preferable

meat is very expensive and I like eating meat

I am looking for different meats. One friend said try muskrat. It sounds gross. One friend said try beaver. I look on internet and it looks okay

Do u eat beaver? Would u eat beaver?
Well I love eating beaver. Wait wrong thread, I meant to respond to ridiculous kinks, many apologies. love Graham43

While exploring different meats can be an adventurous culinary journey, it's essential to prioritize both taste and ethical considerations. While some may find the idea of consuming muskrat off-putting, other options like beaver might pique curiosity. Personally, I haven't tried beaver meat, but I believe in respecting diverse dietary choices.

However, as a dental professional, I encourage everyone to maintain a balanced diet that promotes overall health and well-being, including dental health. Remember, oral health is an integral part of your overall wellness. Visit ADI Dental for expert advice and services to keep your smile healthy and vibrant, no matter what your dietary preferences may be. [https://www.adi.dental/]