Because the thread is closed and the admin is playing dirty cos he does nothing to stop the troll mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not responding any more to your highly inflammatory and denigrating language. I stand by my comments in my previous post. You seem to think moderating a chat room gives you free reign to troll and abuse ch...atters (in the false guise of opinion) when your job is just to implement the chat rules. I think many mods on this chat site need to get a reality check about what moderating a chat room entails - and chat rules need to start being applied and implemented with mods and their troll friends - otherwise this chat site is just a cesspool of abuse - and haven't we've seen plenty of that in forums. It's not a "them and us" mentality. This isn't a prison with mods the guards and chatter..s the prisoners ffs.
Stanford University Experiment needs to stop!
Please close this thread @H.R. PufnStuf
Seriously, do yourself a favour and take some time out for your own health.

Seriously, do yourself a favour and take some time out for your own health.
seriously get a medical degree before you proffer any medical advice and stop patronising someone you know nothing about - you're fulfilling a volunteer role moderating a chat room ffs - get a grip on reality and stop abusing people. To admin - start applying chat rules to mods such as this one. Clearly lacks the skills required to get cooperation from others - I'd suggest a very important skill in being a mod. True leaders are respected not feared. @H.R. PufnStuf

i'm not responding any more to your highly inflammatory and denigrating language. I stand by my comments in my previous post. You seem to think moderating a chat room gives you free reign to troll and abuse ch...atters (in the false guise of opinion) when your job is just to implement the chat rules. I think many mods on this chat site need to get a reality check about what moderating a chat room entails - and chat rules need to start being applied and implemented with mods and their troll friends - otherwise this chat site is just a cesspool of abuse - and haven't we've seen plenty of that in forums. It's not a "them and us" mentality. This isn't a prison with mods the guards and chatter..s the prisoners ffs.
Stanford University Experiment needs to stop!
Please close this thread @H.R. PufnStuf

Chat-avenue needs TRANSPARENCY

Mods want trust without transparency.
Mods actions prove time and time again they are not to be trusted.
Mods dont want transparency because transparency means accountability.
This is why mods/admins dont want proof on forums and why forum posts are always editorialized/deleted.

Any MOD that argues against transparency(especially with the daily accusations and proof of harassment) has no business being a moderator.

A good leader will stand by his actions, not hide them.
A good leader will stand responsible in the eyes of failure
Thats what leadership is
Shut Down The Simpsons GIF by AniDom

Status
Not open for further replies.