being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

appleswastaken

*this is a slightly edited repost of my forums post from may 1st*

hi, this is airhead from the chat avenue teen room. yesterday i was banned for "spamming other websites"... which didn't make sense to me.
yesterday about an hour before being banned, i wrote a goodbye message on rentry (a markdown paste service) because i decided i was leaving ave. i posted the link to the message in chat twice, then i cleared my account and put nothing but my goodbye message and my discord in case someone wanted to contact me/know why i left.
just in case i decided to come back one day, i didn't delete my account. (i'm 17 after all)
I wanted to request to be unbanned because, i didn't know posting a rentry link would cause me to get banned and i still want to have my account in case i wanted to come back one day.

if i left anything out please let me know
thanks
airhead

post edit:
sooo its been a full week since i originally posted, and since then i messaged @Chatmaster three times and @Honeycomb once. i don’t really understand why i’m banned since i didnt really do anything wrong (to my knowledge)
there was no malicious intent and it was just a misunderstanding :/

i was banned for "spamming other websites"... which didn't make sense to me.

i posted the link to the message in chat twice, then i cleared my account and put nothing but my goodbye message and my discord

i didn't know posting a rentry link would cause me to get banned
i don’t really understand why i’m banned since i didnt really do anything wrong

Kind of answered yourself...both times.

You already made a post about this. Making more isn't going to help you. @Honeycomb

Status
Not open for further replies.