Best Admin Ever

ArChAnGeLs

Chat Mod
Staff member
I would just like to wish SassieFrazz ex admin of SexChat all the best for the future it was my pleasure and honour moderating for you. I, along with the rest of the team, wish you well for whatever your future has in store. I am among many who have now resigned due to you being let go after doing such a fantastic job in clearing up that cess pit we called sexchat.. Onwards and upwards and to pastures new...ArChy

YES SHE DEFINITELY WAS THE BEST ADMIN AND TO BE FIRED FOR DOING THE SAME THING THAT OTHER ADMINS DO IS INSANE! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT WORK HER ASS OFF TO MAKE THAT PLACE BETTER AFTER IT TOOK A DOWNWARD SPIRAL WHEN RUSTYNAIL WAS ADMIN! ALL OF HIS MODS QUIT BECAUSE HE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE THE SITE BETTER AND WAS LETTING PEDOS AND CP SELLER TAKE OVER. NOW ALL OF SASSIE'S MODS ARE QUITTING BECAUSE WE STAND BEHIND HER AND SUPPORT HER BECAUSE "SHE" DID THE RIGHT THING! WHERE IS THE LODGIC IN BANNING AND FIRING SOMEONE THAT IS TRYING TO KEEP YOUR SITE FROM GETTING SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS BECAUSE OF THE PEDOS AND CP SELLERS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND NONE OF US UNDERSTAND!

This is ex adult chat mod Dolonia. Sassie is an amazing person she truly worked so hard in SC and was such a sweet person in the small time I knew her. What a loss for the Adult Chat team, she was always a wonderful advocate for the safety of people in the room. Good luck to you sassie

This is ex adult chat mod Dolonia. Sassie is an amazing person she truly worked so hard in SC and was such a sweet person in the small time I knew her. What a loss for the Adult Chat team, she was always a wonderful advocate for the safety of people in the room. Good luck to you sassie
Thank you please let others know

I totally agree with all the above. Sassie is a great person. She was fired as mod for Adult Chat before for enforcing the rules and the admin at that time was Kim who fought to get her reinstated, maybe that will happen again.

If
I totally agree with all the above. Sassie is a great person. She was fired as mod for Adult Chat before for enforcing the rules and the admin at that time was Kim who fought to get her reinstated, maybe that will happen again.
There is actually any kind of justice and with lots of help from many maybe it can happen but all anyone can do is try.