• Robert Pattinson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H.R. PufnStuf

General Chat Admin/UM
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
Several very good and popular actors have played the Batman who did it the best? 2 choices as so many good actors- but we do it blind as a bat.
Tim Burton Film GIF by Tech Noir

i said ben affleck. i know ppl say he was horrible but i think hes the best i seen. ive not watched the really old ones as they r more like comedy then goth/gritty like the ones now. christian bale was ok but robert pattinson sucks

I liked the campy Adam West TV version and of course have to pay respect to the OG Michael Keaton film version but…..overall I went with Christian Bale. The combination of one of my favorite directors (Christopher Nolan) and the incredible performance by Heath Ledger as the Joker, Bales Batman fit in perfectly.

IMG_9069.png

As a lifelong fan of the comics I'd say Affleck was the best as far as looking the part per the source material (The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller). A lot of people will say Christian Bale but the stories in those three movies ignore what makes him a truly unique hero. Batman is the real person, Bruce Wayne is not. Bruce Wayne will never stop being Batman.

Before I vote I must post an honourable mention to Affleck's Batman. He is not a fave actor of mine and I cringed and dreaded it when I heard he was gonna portray the character. However in all fairness, he was a much better Batman than many of those actors I DO like i.e. Clooney, Kilmer and Pattinson who amazingly enough was an even worse Batman than Clooney and Kilmer put together. If there was a vote for 3 faves, Affleck would have been in my 3rd spot.

Don't kill me Bale lovers but although I think Bale is a brilliant actor, to me he tried too hard as Batman, I cringed everytime he spoke in costume. But Nolan's trilogy was fine besides that.

Keaton will always be #1 for me!πŸ’•
Adam West 2nd because he was my first live action Batman.

@H.R. PufnStuf only just noticed Keanu on the list, impressed I must say!

Edit: How on God's green earth is Keaton not leading this poll?😠

Don't kill me Bale lovers but although I think Bale is a brilliant actor, to me he tried too hard as Batman, I cringed everytime he spoke in costume. But Nolan's trilogy was fine besides that.

Keaton will always be #1 for me!πŸ’•
Adam West 2nd because he was my first live action Batman.

@H.R. PufnStuf only just noticed Keanu on the list, impressed I must say!

Edit: How on God's green earth is Keaton not leading this poll?😠
Changing their voice is part of the disguise! Bruce Wayne is a Bajillionaire after all.