Best chat room for sensitive ppl

Theocean

Hiya
im after recommendations what would be the best chat room for sensitive people with depression and anxiety?
thanks
later edit:girls chat seems ok

Last edited:
Its true girls chat room is a safe heaven and I like you are impartial you are doing a great job 👏 👍 🙌

They need to kick some of the mods that are biased and on a power trip in girls chat all I did was gif and another mod not yous kicked with with no warning and on a lie a complete lie, im starting to feel targeted every time I use chat avenue are same mods in each room.
ok I found out now that I was kicked for using the word suicide which I quoted on main which is an instant ban which I understand now.

Last edited:
What if it's easier for some ppl be sensitive online rather than open themselves in real life?
Then it depends on what your online sensitivity makes you feel like: vulnerable, empowered, gratified, content? Does it last same as in real life?

I think if you are over sensitive chat rooms might not be the best place for you. Chatrooms have more rude people then the real world becuase you can hide behind a screen