Bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said that your IP has been recorded and may be provided to law enforcement. Unless Inkandtatts has a terrible weekend, he probably won't call the cops, especially if you promise to stay out of the adult rooms.
CanLask, David is a respected mod by trolls and good c.hatters a like. Please wait for InksNtats. He does a great job and will get back to you. Read what David typed.
Also FY chat censor.

From what I understand of the situation though, you were a guest that was banned. By now your account has disappeared. I think you'll need to send a message to Inkandtatts with your ip address. Do not post it here on this forum.

Have a good one.
No itโ€™s just that my friend set a bet to go into a gay chat group, and type age and gender, I entered the gay chat room and typed 16 m and got banned and said it may call the cops, I have no intention in going back in that chat or come back to this page after the issue is resolved or cleared, I just want to clear things up and avoid cops getting called for something foolish

No itโ€™s just that my friend set a bet to go into a gay chat group, and type age and gender, I entered the gay chat room and typed 16 m and got banned and said it may call the cops, I have no intention in going back in that chat or come back to this page after the issue is resolved or cleared, I just want to clear things up and avoid cops getting called for something foolish
I get your point but your actions are not innocuous. It is not funny. Sexual abuse happens to real people and it really messes them up.
I do not go to chat can't stand them but I will tell you that InknTats and the mods there take their position very seriously and have to.
If you have done nothing wrong then don't worry about the cops being called. As David said the warning says authorities might be called.
So your friend who egged you on really is not a good friend.

Is he back yet?
Yes,
He Is Risen Jesus GIF

I just typed โ€œ16 mโ€
You were banned for being underage ^^

Do you guys think something will happen? Like will the cops come or something?
No, as long as you comply with this:

Yes I promise not to go in there again, one time thing wonโ€™t happen again sir Iโ€™m sorry, and thank you for your help

And as David said...
It said that your IP has been recorded and may be provided to law enforcement. Unless Inkandtatts has a terrible weekend, he probably won't call the cops, especially if you promise to stay out of the adult rooms.
My weekend was okay, so you're safe from the cops. Come back in two years. In the meantime, check out Teen Chat or Boys Chat

Yes,
He Is Risen Jesus GIF

And as David said...

My weekend was okay, so you're safe from the cops. Come back in two years. In the meantime, check out Teen Chat or Boys Chat
So no cops will be called?

So no cops will be called?
God Damn you are so stupid. I am going to call the cops on you for being stupid. Better yet I will call Kristi Noem to come speak to you. Quit being so paranoid. This is why you should not do meth. It kills the ability to read and comprehend.

Yes,
He Is Risen Jesus GIF

And as David said...

Resolved ty Inks, OP you're welcome to check out General Chat also.

Status
Not open for further replies.