Better to of loved and lost the never to of loved at all

🔮Tysm!🔮

Lmao i dunno 🤷 😂😂😂
How did you find any gays in your neck of the woods lol. I went to go meet up with a guy once when I was there. Girl he he 10 up and 2 down. Which equaled eight the fück up. He asked me if I got down meaning in meth lol!

How did you find any gays in your neck of the woods lol. I went to go meet up with a guy once when I was there. Girl he he 10 up and 2 down. Which equaled eight the fück up. He asked me if I got down meaning in meth lol!
Lmao!!! i found mine thru my buddies GF.. ...

If you can't love yourself, How the hell you going to love anybody else?
Drag Race Mama Ru GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I personally think even when love fails, its worth taking that leap. Heartache can be awful and I think that scares many. That being said, I always try to be an optimist in this life. If you connect with the person, you trust the person, and you could see something lasting, why not embrace love and be happy? Like others have sated too, certainly love yourself before anyone else, then go shine :)

I personally think even when love fails, its worth taking that leap. Heartache can be awful and I think that scares many. That being said, I always try to be an optimist in this life. If you connect with the person, you trust the person, and you could see something lasting, why not embrace love and be happy? Like others have sated too, certainly love yourself before anyone else, then go shine :)
Oh yes iCandy for the love and embracing! I mean yeah why not embrace love and be happy. Yes, yes, yes.

Girl, you say it like it is. Very attractive quantities, I mean, quality. ☺️

Wait I gotta ask a question in PM.

Love yourself, just don't love yourself too much. No one likes a Narcissist
I disagree. Love yourself to your hearts content. If being a narcissist is part of that, go for it. **** what other people think, they most likely don’t truly love themselves if they find disgust in people who are obsessed with themselves(see also: insecurity/projection.)

I've really, truly experienced a genuine romantic love once in my life. By my own admission I screwed that up. For the most part, though, in my experience most people simply are either incapable of truly being loving or they simply are incapable of knowing what love actually is.