Block all guests from messaging, Make them Sign up! FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY

Hello, I’m tagging the room admin to address your concern.

@Honeycomb

I have spoken to a few moderators about it and they asked about not allowing guests to message but nothing has been done, I have not actively seen any moderators at all even then it would seem they have given up the fight against the spam and pedos

I have spoken to a few moderators about it and they asked about not allowing guests to message but nothing has been done, I have not actively seen any moderators at all even then it would seem they have given up the fight against the spam and pedos
Well you’re talking about two different issues.
As for reducing the guests ability to post, that’s been suggested many, many times over the years.

As for the number of mods in the room that’s why I tagged the room admin for you.

Hi @iluvdoughnuts

I can assure you, the current mod team does their very best to keep the site safe for you and others, but they can't be online 24/7. We do also have lives, so can't be around all the time.

We're also currently hiring mods, so if you meet the requirements and that's something that piques your interest, you could always apply and help us out.

Also, make sure you always report rule-breaking activity. When a mod is online, they'll be able to take action.

Hi @iluvdoughnuts

I can assure you, the current mod team does their very best to keep the site safe for you and others, but they can't be online 24/7. We do also have lives, so can't be around all the time.

We're also currently hiring mods, so if you meet the requirements and that's something that piques your interest, you could always apply and help us out.

Also, make sure you always report rule-breaking activity. When a mod is online, they'll be able to take action.
Stop guests from messaging in main chat and stop them having the ability to message they are using the chat room to trade mild corn

It's actually not a terrible idea. Isn't that like what most places do? Guests can view, but not comment. Similar thing.

Get a feel for what the vibe of the place is, then if they feel like being better connected to users, they can sign up. Definitely would encourage people to become users... and buy vip services cause that's the end goal πŸ˜‹

(Edit: in terms of having guests be view/ main comments only. Seems this guy just mad af)

It's actually not a terrible idea. Isn't that like what most places do? Guests can view, but not comment. Similar thing.

Get a feel for what the vibe of the place is, then if they feel like being better connected to users, they can sign up. Definitely would encourage people to become users... and buy vip services cause that's the end goal πŸ˜‹

(Edit: in terms of having guests be view/ main comments only. Seems this guy just mad af)

I'm not just mad I'm upset with the amount of child abuse going on :/

we need more moderators on teen.

There are never mods on moderating which is making the website dangerous for everyone.
This screams mad. Unpaid volunteers, what do ya expect?

Ignoring that tho, solid suggestion tbh, shame it'll probably never be more than that πŸ˜•

yeah and maybe limit their daily message count or hourly message count

pretty much 99% of the guests joining are pedophiles or criminals or minors selling their own nudes, please put a stop to this we need more moderators on teen.

There are never mods on moderating which is making the website dangerous for everyone.
ALLO I luv doughnuts or "someone else" aha

I also Iove eejits....

Come on son, this is a chat room, not the military ffs.

These stupid posts would never last under Abriel or Jenna....

ALL users in all chat rooms effectively are guests at the beginning of their chatting experience if you force them to sign up they won't.

The owners have many developed processes to identify and deal with illegal matters..

I mean for heavens sakes.
yeah and maybe limit their daily message count or hourly message count

Happy Tv 2 GIF by tv2norge

Gawd help us... and maybe limit all room moderators to only 20 minute kicks aha

I mean as happy as I am to see people wanting to make the chat safer, ya ain't gonna get it BY all these suggestions.

However with good moderator teams and very good detective work you might find some progress although there are limits to all these capabilities as well..

GreatDane wotta GreatShame. BAMPOT!

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°