Bluetooth speaker

I am thinking of getting a bluetooth speaker and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with a

Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ?

Or if anyone has any other suggestions on this topic do add.
no but if i get an xbox will u play me in COD πŸ€§πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

I am thinking of getting a bluetooth speaker and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with a

Sony SRS-XB31 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker ?

Or if anyone has any other suggestions on this topic do add.
What it really comes down to with speakers or for that matter any type of electronics I mean yes there's always going to be something better but what I found out myself you get what you pay for you buy cheap it doesn't last if have that couple of extra bucks get the better one but you have to think about what your using it for taking too work hanging near bound fire with friends Maybe leave on the front porch and it pours that night if you spend the extra money just take care of it but look up on the web. Reviews what people are saying about it

Bose is known for its sound quality but I bet it came with a steep price tag?
Agree. Bose has top quality speakers and headphones. As soon as finish all the issues with the aldimobile customer service on this site I will make myself a present and order my noise cancelling Bose headphones. Will be a great Christmas gift for me :)

Last edited: