BREAKING NEWS: Superbowl parade shooting.

Ness_eb

Video Chat & Cam Chat Admin/UM
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- One person was killed and nine were injured after shots were fired at the end of the Chiefs' Super Bowl parade Wednesday, Kansas City fire department officials said.

According to ABC News, citing the officials, three of the injured are in critical condition and five are in serious condition.

Police said in a news release that two people were detained. Fans were urged to exit the area as quickly as possible.
Kansas City police said on X that "child reunification stations" had been set up at the main entrance to Union Station and at 2301 Main St.

"We still have several needing reunification," the tweet read. Police also asked witnesses to the shooting to go to a corner near Union Station.

Areas that had been filled with crowds were empty after the shooting, with police and firefighters standing and talking behind an area restricted by yellow tape.

Chiefs linebacker Drue Tranquill posted on X, "Please join me in prayer for all the victims in this heinous act. Pray that doctors & first responders would have steady hands & that all would experience full healing."

The shooting broke the celebratory mood on Valentine's Day as Chiefs fans marked their third Super Bowl title in five seasons.

What’s wrong with this world πŸ˜”
Yup, I got home put on the tv. It was about Dopey Trump, got the mail with Amanda's gifts and letter. I was ready to read it after feeding the pets, sat down and breaking news came on. Sounded like at first maybe a dispute with a gun going off then ten people injured. Gun shots were still going off 30 mins later despite two suspects in custody. You could hear them and the reporter mentioned it.

It scares me that this is so common and we're forced to go through the same cycle. Thoughts and prayers, the Second amendment, the NRA fills the politicians pockets and we move on. Oddly enough, I just signed a petition this morning by one of the Sandy Hook victims father (my mom worked with one of the aunts of the kids killed and had to cover for her when they had the funeral.

All you can do is find the goodness in good people and hold onto them tight.

Mannnnn...no. cmon, 11 children injured.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- One person was killed and nine were injured after shots were fired at the end of the Chiefs' Super Bowl parade Wednesday, Kansas City fire department officials said.

According to ABC News, citing the officials, three of the injured are in critical condition and five are in serious condition.

Police said in a news release that two people were detained. Fans were urged to exit the area as quickly as possible.
Kansas City police said on X that "child reunification stations" had been set up at the main entrance to Union Station and at 2301 Main St.

"We still have several needing reunification," the tweet read. Police also asked witnesses to the shooting to go to a corner near Union Station.

Areas that had been filled with crowds were empty after the shooting, with police and firefighters standing and talking behind an area restricted by yellow tape.

Chiefs linebacker Drue Tranquill posted on X, "Please join me in prayer for all the victims in this heinous act. Pray that doctors & first responders would have steady hands & that all would experience full healing."

The shooting broke the celebratory mood on Valentine's Day as Chiefs fans marked their third Super Bowl title in five seasons.
Did the person who did this get away? "Did they use the shoot in the air to make the crowd to wild technique"?

That's terrible news and so very much sad. My heart πŸ’” breaks. It's a sad world we live in today. We need peace, and love, and happiness in this world that. To much bad things happening these days. It's truly a shame this keep happening to the world. I'm so sad right now. I don't understand why so many bad things happen ALL the time. So depressing. 😒

Another Horrific Mass Shooting Event .... Gotta Think In Terms Of When Was The last One And When Will Be The Next One ....

Which Seems Unreal .. Like A Nightmare .....

Anyhoo I Just Posted A Response To This Thread You Made ..

It Was On Topic And Simmering With Poignant Sarcasm And Lotsa Shooting Gifs For The Visual Effect Of The Point I Was Making

About American Gun Culture And The Epidemic Of Mass Shootings In The USA ...

But Alas It Seems That The Censoring Powers That Be In Here Decided That No One Gets To See It In Here

As It Was DELETED ... And Without Explanation .... WTF Isn't This A PUBLIC Online Forum ? .....

Apparently The Censoring Editor Was Offended By Anyone Eluding To The Valid Point That America Is In Dire Need of Gun Control

I Smell NRA .... Along With The Awful Stench Of Maga ..... Not To Change The Subject But .. What Exactly Is A "White Nationalist ?

I See Swastikas And Goose Stepping Marching StormTrumpers .... Didn't The USA Defeat The NAZIS In WW2 ?

So Why Would Any American Wanna BE A NAZI ?
Shock What GIF by Paramount+

The mental health and sanity of 90% of defeats the idea of guns and open carry states.

I have a few friends that are irresponsible gun owners and I talk to many others who are as well.

So many people excitingly talk about hoping to use it one day on someone, show off them, and act all tough cause they have one.

I’m not against having them but i believe 95% of this world are too immature to have em.