Buttercup is using my pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
what needs to be done about getting this person banned? i have a dozen screenshots of her harrassin me, or talking sexual to me, and about me to other people. and now IT is using my pic in teen chat. it has been removed by my friend karina but IT just puts it back up. there is more than enuff evidence that this person is a perv that preys on girls in both girl chat and teen chat now. WTH does somebody have to do to get banned? @Simply Karina who do i need to link this to?

https://ibb.co/NKQ20bF this is the ppic that i created for my girls chat account. its never been used anywhere except in girls chat, until they started posting it in teen chat

Hello @Rebel Rebel

This incident of her taking your profile pictures was brought to my attention prior to this, and your pictures were removed from her profile. They will keep being removed, and action will be taken against her each time.

In the case of her Inappropriate behaviour towards you, that can be reported and the proof you have shown to the relevant moderators or administrators of the room the offence happened in and action will be taken against her account.

Is the harassment and inappropriate comments towards you occurring in teen chat or in girls chat?

Hello @Rebel Rebel

This incident of her taking your profile pictures was brought to my attention prior to this, and your pictures were removed from her profile. They will keep being removed, and action will be taken against her each time.

In the case of her Inappropriate behaviour towards you, that can be reported and the proof you have shown to the relevant moderators or administrators of the room the offence happened in and action will be taken against her account.

Is the harassment and inappropriate comments towards you occurring in teen chat or in girls chat?
its happening in girls chat. i dont have an account in teen chat so far. i posted screenshots in my other thread that i made at the same time in the other rooms forum. thanks. the person contacted me as a guest named stormy a few minutes ago and said "i cant win this war" whatever tht means

I am very sorry this is happening to you. I believe the user has been banned from girls chat, so it will be up to @Seyma whether the user is also banned in teen chat. She is currently on holiday and will get back to you when she can, but you can explain the situation to her by clicking on her profile and clicking 'start conversation'. You can also send her all relevant screenshots of this users harassment towards you.

Let me know when or if she puts your pictures back on her profile in teen chat and they will be taken down ASAP.

This is now being dealt with in the girls chat forum area, and since girls chat is where you say the harassment from this user is still occurring, I believe this thread can be closed for now @Ness_eb @Apollo @Samwise ty

Status
Not open for further replies.