camera and mic

I somehow have lost the icon for my camera in the chat and if I click on the mic it says an imbedded page@adultchatave says you must allow mic access but does not say how. So I have no cam or mic. HELP LOL
Hi there @lpc108, have you turned off your phone or laptop whichever one your using?
1. Please turn off the device you're using.
2. Turn it back on. Also unplug the cord from wall if on the computer. Unplug your Internet πŸ›œ wait five or ten minutes then plug them both back in. Try again to get back in room.
3. Clear your history and cache.
4. Refresh.
5. Log on to chat ave.
6. Go back to the room you were in the adult room.
7. Click on your camera πŸ“ΈπŸ€³ and say yes. You can't block it if you want it to work.
8. Please try that. That helped me before. I hope this helps you.
9. Good luck and happy chatting.
10. ALL the best. Be safe and well always. God bless you! 😁 πŸ™
11. Good night! Have a blessed rest of the year in 2024.

Hi there @lpc108, have you turned off your phone or laptop whichever one your using?
Drunk Star Trek GIF

5. Log on to chat ave.
7. Click on your camera πŸ“ΈπŸ€³ and say yes. You can't block it if you want it to work.

Ty princessa, wether webcam or video the issue is I do not have the camera icon at all. And the above suggestions did not work

1. Please turn off the device you're using.
2. Turn it back on. Also unplug the cord from wall if on the computer. Unplug your Internet πŸ›œ wait five or ten minutes then plug them both back in. Try again to get back in room.
3. Clear your history and cache.
4. Refresh.
5. Log on to chat ave.
Since when do you go on video camera on here?