Campy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same man, different chat, nothing new.

You would think after being banned from Singles, @Camp Real wouldn't continue acting this way. Knowing one way or another he's going to get caught, and then banned again. But I guess that is why the term repeat offender exists. I got to say, I don't know which is worse. The fact he is a sexual deviant, or the fact that he uses God as means to hide his truly perverted nature. Either or I guess you can say they are equally despicable. Thinking about it, you know It's actually pretty funny too. Because if you lot would just take a moment to actually have a one on one conversation with him. You'll see, and experience that he just keeps talking. Even if what he's talking about could very well be incriminating him, @Camp Real lacks a filter and that makes him more of a danger to himself than anyone else. I wonder if that is how he tries luring girls in, twisting scripture to justify what is really sexual abuse. That's horrible, that is literally what Catholic Priests do. I guess that must be the inspiration to his blasphemous, and perverted interpretation of the teachings of Christ.

That being said, @babydolla's screen shot could very well be fabricated for all I know. The girl is clearly an attention crazed sociopath. I wouldn't put it past such a maniacal brat with as much time on her hands as she has, to photoshop a screen shot framing someone of the most detestable thing someone could be. She is certainly capable, though why would someone so diligently working to expose sex offenders suddenly now start producing fraudulent evidence against one so obvious? I would think that effort would be better spent framing someone else that has long had these sorts of rumors about them but managed to remain lowkey enough not to get caught. Someone who simply won't go away such as Wyld, not someone of a lesser and more obvious threat such as @Camp Real. So I will say this, based on that I believe it. I believe it simply because this isn't behavior unique to what is shown in her screen shot, this is behavior that is well known, and on going. You'll see in the screen shots below, exactly why it's really not all that out of the ordinary for him to say something like that to her. So she very well may be telling the truth, the only questionable thing about it is how she didn't report it before taking the screen shot. But, the behavior matches the so called crime. In the case, the glove fits, and I will explain.

As someone very familiar with @Camp Real from our days together in Singles, conversations like these were all too common between us, and all too easily baited into having with me under various anonymous guest accounts acting interested in his "idea of Christianity". He's been since banned, so I didn't want to beat a dead horse. But after seeing @babydolla's screen shot of his pm with her, and now he scrambling grasping at any straw possible to convince everyone that they're fake. I figured I would give my dear old friend @Camp Real another classic bamboozling. By that I mean entrap him into a very disturbing conversation about how it should be "okay to marry underage girls", because "God wants men to be like a Father to them", so that they "Honor their husband like their Father", before they can be "corrupted with age when they are also no longer prime for motherhood". I'm frankly surprised that he didn't catch on to what was happening, and end the conversation before it reached that point. Realizing who he's talking to again, the games being played with him. But that's @Camp Real, entirely oblivious to when he's being completely taken for a ride.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, here is that conversation I was telling you all about in my last paragraph.

trap1.png

trap2.png

trap3.png

trap4.png

trap5.png

trap6.png

trap7.png

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, because I only made an account to make this one post. I typically only lurk, so i'm not looking to have a conversation about it just spread awareness. I'm not going to let him think that he can gaslight General Chat like he tried gaslighting Singles by feigning the same kind of innocence he did there. So take care, and be safe, there are real predators out there kids.

You're welcome, General Chat. Enjoy.

Totally fake screenshots. Either creating fake account on my name and photo in other room or photoshopping stuff of my pms. Coz I often respond to pms etc even of guests. But i personally think it is likely from another room with fake account. It's funny how he says that babydolla couldn't report it yet there is no such report of such pms in entire system of chatave. Coz both this person and babydolla's ss are fake. I would like to request the Chatave authorities to warn people about misleading impersonating or photoshopped ss.

I was not specifically given any reason why I was banned from singles chat and also there was no such sexual offender allegation against me in Singles room. I have proof of these all as well. I just wanted to counter this rumour which was escalated by babydolla and indirectly by another troll mod of singles room who has no character. But again that room is dead to me, so I could care less. And going to give no further inputs.

I have given my clarification and advice here regarding all these by these trolls. Apart from this I am not going to respond to any users here. The post has been reported by me for fraudulent defamation as well. If they want to delete, they can delete this as well.

Same man, different chat, nothing new.

You would think after being banned from Singles, @Camp Real wouldn't continue acting this way. Knowing one way or another he's going to get caught, and then banned again. But I guess that is why the term repeat offender exists. I got to say, I don't know which is worse. The fact he is a sexual deviant, or the fact that he uses God as means to hide his truly perverted nature. Either or I guess you can say they are equally despicable. Thinking about it, you know It's actually pretty funny too. Because if you lot would just take a moment to actually have a one on one conversation with him. You'll see, and experience that he just keeps talking. Even if what he's talking about could very well be incriminating him, @Camp Real lacks a filter and that makes him more of a danger to himself than anyone else. I wonder if that is how he tries luring girls in, twisting scripture to justify what is really sexual abuse. That's horrible, that is literally what Catholic Priests do. I guess that must be the inspiration to his blasphemous, and perverted interpretation of the teachings of Christ.

That being said, @babydolla's screen shot could very well be fabricated for all I know. The girl is clearly an attention crazed sociopath. I wouldn't put it past such a maniacal brat with as much time on her hands as she has, to photoshop a screen shot framing someone of the most detestable thing someone could be. She is certainly capable, though why would someone so diligently working to expose sex offenders suddenly now start producing fraudulent evidence against one so obvious? I would think that effort would be better spent framing someone else that has long had these sorts of rumors about them but managed to remain lowkey enough not to get caught. Someone who simply won't go away such as Wyld, not someone of a lesser and more obvious threat such as @Camp Real. So I will say this, based on that I believe it. I believe it simply because this isn't behavior unique to what is shown in her screen shot, this is behavior that is well known, and on going. You'll see in the screen shots below, exactly why it's really not all that out of the ordinary for him to say something like that to her. So she very well may be telling the truth, the only questionable thing about it is how she didn't report it before taking the screen shot. But, the behavior matches the so called crime. In the case, the glove fits, and I will explain.

As someone very familiar with @Camp Real from our days together in Singles, conversations like these were all too common between us, and all too easily baited into having with me under various anonymous guest accounts acting interested in his "idea of Christianity". He's been since banned, so I didn't want to beat a dead horse. But after seeing @babydolla's screen shot of his pm with her, and now he scrambling grasping at any straw possible to convince everyone that they're fake. I figured I would give my dear old friend @Camp Real another classic bamboozling. By that I mean entrap him into a very disturbing conversation about how it should be "okay to marry underage girls", because "God wants men to be like a Father to them", so that they "Honor their husband like their Father", before they can be "corrupted with age when they are also no longer prime for motherhood". I'm frankly surprised that he didn't catch on to what was happening, and end the conversation before it reached that point. Realizing who he's talking to again, the games being played with him. But that's @Camp Real, entirely oblivious to when he's being completely taken for a ride.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, here is that conversation I was telling you all about in my last paragraph.

trap1.png

trap2.png

trap3.png

trap4.png

trap5.png

trap6.png

trap7.png

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, because I only made an account to make this one post. I typically only lurk, so i'm not looking to have a conversation about it just spread awareness. I'm not going to let him think that he can gaslight General Chat like he tried gaslighting Singles by feigning the same kind of innocence he did there. So take care, and be safe, there are real predators out there kids.

You're welcome, General Chat. Enjoy.
Bro ! @babydolla didn't doctor that screen shot you're just butthurt for being called OUT on your sick perverted fetish . TF is wrong with you thinking that bedding a 13 y/o is right ? GET OVER IT .

Bro ! @babydolla didn't doctor that screen shot you're just butthurt for being called OUT on your sick perverted fetish . TF is wrong with you thinking that bedding a 13 y/o is right ? GET OVER IT .
Shut up. I have proved it already on the forum post, you hater slanderer. Get out you and all such liars.

An unverified piece of image is not a proof. The report system exists for a reason. So get out already 👉

here is my 2 cents. Not that anyone cares, and this is all I will say on this matter in the forum. 1- I don't think that SS was altered in any way. If I had, I would not have kicked. I 100% think it was authentic. 2- The conversation above does not surprise me in the least. I'm not sorry for max kicking you Campy- if I ever see it again (which I'm pretty certain I will) I will just boot you no questions asked. 3- When it comes to sick comments about kids while I am in the room- I will ALWAYS err on the side of caution and remove you. IDGAF how much you whine and try to plead innocence- I really could give not one single rats ass about your opinion. Make note that I don't believe a damn thing you say. Also (and I can't stress this enough)...do NOT PM me in the room whining about my comments about this. I will not respond. People like you that hide behind religion to attempt to mask their sick and illegal beliefs nauseate me. Pound sand, freak show.

here is my 2 cents. Not that anyone cares, and this is all I will say on this matter in the forum. 1- I don't think that SS was altered in any way. If I had, I would not have kicked. I 100% think it was authentic. 2- The conversation above does not surprise me in the least. I'm not sorry for max kicking you Campy- if I ever see it again (which I'm pretty certain I will) I will just boot you no questions asked. 3- When it comes to sick comments about kids while I am in the room- I will ALWAYS err on the side of caution and remove you. IDGAF how much you whine and try to plead innocence- I really could give not one single rats ass about your opinion. Make note that I don't believe a damn thing you say. Also (and I can't stress this enough)...do NOT PM me in the room whining about my comments about this. I will not respond. People like you that hide behind religion to attempt to mask their sick and illegal beliefs nauseate me. Pound sand, freak show.
1-"I don't think" - so you admitting you are not sure yet kicking me. So pretty clear you did wrong. 2- it doesn't surprise you because you hate me from the beginning and you are vile POS and mods like you shield these sex perv criminals because you yourself are a perv. 3- kicking someone is your matter that doesn't change the fact you did wrong and you are a garbage person who is friends with these criminals and do favoritism. If you can't deal with complaints fuk off and leave your mod post.

Finally, I have no respect for bullshit people like you. And also I have already proven that babydolla's ss was fake and altered with enough evidence along with the fact that she could ss it but couldn't report because I didn't pm at all.

Garbage people like you or these other dumbasses who are liking this post that from a troll who got banned and can't even show up with real id is proof why gentlemen call this site a shithole. Chelle in real life , people like don't give a fuk about you or your kind of characterless people's existence. You are a disgrace for chatave community. Period. Deal with it.

And all you bitches cry as much as you want coz you can't prove anything and get ready to burn in Lake of Fire when the King of kings returns who will judge truly Amen in Jesus Christ name. ✝️

1-"I don't think" - so you admitting you are not sure yet kicking me. So pretty clear you did wrong. 2- it doesn't surprise you because you hate me from the beginning and you are vile POS and mods like you shield these sex perv criminals because you yourself are a perv. 3- kicking someone is your matter that doesn't change the fact you did wrong and you are a garbage person who is friends with these criminals and do favoritism. If you can't deal with complaints fuk off and leave your mod post.

Finally, I have no respect for bullshit people like you. And also I have already proven that babydolla's ss was fake and altered with enough evidence along with the fact that she could ss it but couldn't report because I didn't pm at all.

Garbage people like you or these other dumbasses who are liking this post that from a troll who got banned and can't even show up with real id is proof why gentlemen call this site a shithole. Chelle in real life , people like don't give a fuk about you or your kind of characterless people's existence. You are a disgrace for chatave community. Period. Deal with it.

And all you bitches cry as much as you want coz you can't prove anything and get ready to burn in Lake of Fire when the King of kings returns who will judge truly Amen in Jesus Christ name. ✝️
You are a vile sick filthy human... You need jesus

@Chelle Belle you are a fukin (removed) who shield pervs and blame innocent, this is the truth. If you were legally prosecuted you would be punished moron. But nonetheless, in due time you will be paid back. Don't even dare raise your ugly finger at me with your illegal defamation and shielding of molesters. You don't even match my standard ugly woman. No one asked for your unfounded opinion here. You should be sacked from mod post. But not happening because this whole site is irresponsible, otherwise everyone knows garbage like you are hated in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I have given my replies ,all these people can do is bark. Let them bark. Because till date they couldn't show any real proof or report. Keep barking, I am leaving this shitty pervert lowlife filled thread now. Enjoy your time barking 😂 bye 😎✝️

👇Update - look at this clown. Calling screenshot a proof where nowhere in law screenshot is admitted as proof but only a claim and needs additional info and forensic evaluation because fake screenshot can be very easily created, that even on a chatsite where username and photo can easily be duplicated one way or other. Even one room rules here clearly mentioned that screenshot should not be used for reporting for this reason. Clear sign of a sexual perv who is also uneducated. And this clown is a mod of music chat ROFL. Fukin perverted site this is, where mods themselves are perv and dysfunctional .Anyway keep barking dogs 😂

Last edited:
Ok I have given my replies ,all these people can do is bark. Let them bark. Because till date they couldn't show any real proof or report. Keep barking, I am leaving this shitty pervert lowlife filled thread now. Enjoy your time barking 😂 bye 😎✝️

👇Update - look at this clown. Calling screenshot a proof where nowhere in law screenshot is admitted as proof but only a claim and needs additional info and forensic evaluation because fake screenshot can be very easily created, that even on a chatsite where username and photo can easily be duplicated one way or other. Even one room rules here clearly mentioned that screenshot should not be used for reporting for this reason. Clear sign of a sexual perv who is also uneducated. And this clown is a mod of music chat ROFL. Fukin perverted site this is, where mods themselves are perv and dysfunctional .Anyway keep barking dogs 😂

Additionally, I have got real evidence to expose these ridiculous fake defamatory screenshots as well. There is also a chance it's babydolla(she herself is the perv who wrote those things earlier at least) coz there are multiple similarities of this banned troll with her. But again it's not my duty to prove myself innocent but their duty to prove me guilty which they can't coz I didn't do these things and in law and generally, a person is innocent until proven guilty. And the truth is all of these people one way or other have admitted they hate me and hate Jesus. These people including some mods are sexual perverts themselves and I owe them nothing. They don't deserve anything from me. Even though they very well know I am speaking truth but only slandering me because of personal hatred. They will keep doing this evil no matter how much proof you give them just like I gave them last time , no point to share anything with these sickos. They will rot in hell

This site is full of pervs and criminals and better to ignore them and no I am not writing these for these criminals but at least the few good people who are on this site who maybe would check this post.

I have at least for now ditched these chatrooms on this site for these pervert mods. Because it is disagraceful for a room which has such perv staff who assist these criminals to write inappropriate things like this, for minors and also intentionally accuses the innocent.

✝️👑

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.