Can cats see spirts?

unrealnugget

Can cats see Spirits?​

Yes they can. They can see spirits,angles,demons etc.

To lean more go to (removed)​

spooky ghost GIF
safe for work cat GIF

kitten GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
YES ! ... They Can .. In Fact .. In Ancient Egyptian Culture Cats We're Mythologized As "The Sentinel Guardians To The Spirit World"

They Made A Big Deal About Cats ..

In Fact Bastet Is The Egyptian Goddess Of The Home, Domesticity, Women's Secrets, Cat's, Fertility, And Childbirth,

She Protected The Home From Evil Spirits And Disease, Especially Diseases Associated With Women And Children

Depicted Having The Head Of A Cat And A Slender Female Body ....

Remember The Movie "The Mummy" ? Someone Said About Mummies .. "So Why Don't They Like Cat's ?" ..

"Because Cat's Are The Guardians Of The Underworld"

It's not a question of "can they" it's more like how many do they see and how many alternate planes of existence to they visit. These are the words of catmaster.

I Liked The Russian Blue In That Movie ... Don't Like The Subject Matter Though It Gives Me The HeeBeeJeeBeez

One night I was all alone watching some movie in the sitting room, my cat was lying on her back in front of the fire place, then all of a sudden she stood up and looked at something wide eyed and started growling and hissing. There was nothing there. I didn't sleep that much that night.
Could've been a mouse in the walls.

When one of my cats left this world, I saw her likeness sitting in the garden, with her back towards me, with her head looking back. That lasted for a few days after her passing.

My boy cat passed away back in 2009. To this day he’s still seen at my parents house. We’ve been seeing him regularly since he died.

These gave me shivers 🫣😳🫣😳🫣

Yes cats can see more than we think.
My girl sees them all the time.
Just stares at one corner all the time.
What I find interesting is she acts like my other pets who have passed 😳😳😳

She’s been staring up there for like 5 mins so it’s either a bug or a spirit dancing on my balcony… either way it’s spooky πŸ‘»

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg

She’s been staring up there for like 5 mins so it’s either a bug or a spirit dancing on my balcony… either way it’s spooky πŸ‘»

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg
How loaded are you to have an in door balcony of that size? Am I the only one noticing this? Kinda reminds me of the Paranormal Activity house.