Can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baked Potato

Can the mods see chat history and such? Cuz I’m pretty sure context would help my case of saying whatever got me banned was a joke, not a request. Like at the very least I wanna reduce my ban from permanent to a few months or something, I know it was stupid of me to make that joke but I didn’t do anything purposefully malicious or bad

I don't think mod can access the chat history unless the pm was reported, however, an admin probably could. Otherwise, it's probs jusr best to wait for your acc to delete than re sign up.

I don't think mod can access the chat history unless the pm was reported, however, an admin probably could. Otherwise, it's probs jusr best to wait for your acc to delete than re sign up.
Bro I had my old account deleted and all my friends were lost I can’t do that again (although I deleted my account on purpose that time so it’s my fault but like I didn’t realize it would suck so much)

What chat room are you taking about btw? If the admin is active you could contact them but idk. Rlly just explain why you were banned in the first place and why it was unjust.

What chat room are you taking about btw? If the admin is active you could contact them but idk. Rlly just explain why you were banned in the first place and why it was unjust.
Teen chat. And I already talked to Honeycomb but she refused to unban me cuz she thought that I was asking a girl for her pics or something when I was making a joke bout her bio saying something bout her selling. In context you see it’s a joke but the specific line seems bad, and that’s all Honeycomb took a look at as far as I know

Can the mods see chat history and such? Cuz I’m pretty sure context would help my case of saying whatever got me banned was a joke, not a request. Like at the very least I wanna reduce my ban from permanent to a few months or something, I know it was stupid of me to make that joke but I didn’t do anything purposefully malicious or bad
Nuh. Naughty manners

But @Honeycomb the comber is the boss

Yeah that's a deserved ban. You shouldn't rlly joke abt that. Just obtain from all appearances of evil like tht yk.

From the evidence available, this doesn't appear to be a 'joke'.

You can't even keep the same narrative.

First you and the girl were 'joking' about selling content/ you buying it. This girl is 16. That would be vile and illegal.

Then, it was only you who was 'joking', and you claimed this girl was serious. Why didn't you report her then? Why did you engage?

And in the very slight chance this was a joke.. you have incriminated yourself. Absolutely idiotic. I hope you learn a valuable lesson.

But that ain't the case here, so f uck off with this 'joking' nonsense. Your intentions are clear.

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo This can be closed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.