Can't access New account

CatholicFamale

Hello!
I've problem with my account under same nick, got in on day 1 but thereafter wont let me acess, can someone help me please?

ty

What room is this in?

Keep in mind that you need to register a new account for each room. What error do you get?

What room is this in?

Keep in mind that you need to register a new account for each room. What error do you get?
Oh its not the room I cant log in user not found, pass incorret, when I click on forgot pass email cant be found,
I tried reregistering use different email, BTW I alrealy confirmed email, any ideas?

Oh its not the room I cant log in user not found, pass incorret, when I click on forgot pass email cant be found,
I tried reregistering use different email, BTW I alrealy confirmed email, any ideas?
What room was this in, and what error did you get when you tried reregistering with a different email?

When you reset the password to your email successfully you will get this message.

IMG_0430.jpeg

If no account exists with that email and you try to reset to that email you get this message.

IMG_0429.jpeg

The message pertaining this information means that the username or password is incorrect. This message along with the second password reset message means the account does not exist.

IMG_0431.jpeg

If you’re still confused. Perhaps showing us screenshots will help?

Also when you reset the password to the correct email address it will give your username

Example:

IMG_0432.jpeg

If none of this works. Suggestion of contacting room admin for further existence