cant post pics in PM but i can in main

brianUK38

Hi all,

I use the web version of CA, on firefox browser, username brianUK38. I use to be able to send pics in PMs but for the past month (maybe) all i get is a green bar that says uploaded but the pictures dont show. They have been resized and sent before so its not a size issue, i can still chat with the person in PM so i've not been blocked or ignored. I CAN post pics in main chat with no problem. I've spoke with mod Oli in gay chat and he say's he'll ask around but to save him the trouble i thought i'd ask here aswell.

Thank you.

Shameless bump because this is still an issue. Do jpg's not work any more? should i convert pictures to something else?

Hi all,

I use the web version of CA, on firefox browser, username brianUK38. I use to be able to send pics in PMs but for the past month (maybe) all i get is a green bar that says uploaded but the pictures dont show. They have been resized and sent before so its not a size issue, i can still chat with the person in PM so i've not been blocked or ignored. I CAN post pics in main chat with no problem. I've spoke with mod Oli in gay chat and he say's he'll ask around but to save him the trouble i thought i'd ask here aswell.

Thank you.
Yeah I tried to send some pics in PM to a guy called Edwardo but same issue….

I guess he strayed lol

Sorry I missed this @brianUK38

I don’t think there’s a general issue with pics. The green upload notification is a good sign unless it later says that the file size is too large.

Do you know for sure they’ve not reached the recipient? If you want to test it out, can you try sending them to me in PM in the room? If I’m not online in the room, go to the news section and find me there then click my profile and start a conversation with me.

are you being blocked for the same picture in pm that works in the main chat? that wasn't clear in your description. I can do some investigation tomorrow to see what's going on based on your answer....i spent a lot of time getting to know the different addons while i was banned.

are you being blocked for the same picture in pm that works in the main chat? that wasn't clear in your description. I can do some investigation tomorrow to see what's going on based on your answer....i spent a lot of time getting to know the different addons while i was banned.
No same pictures so picture "A.jpeg" can be posted in adult chat main room and adult chat pm, also can be posted in gay chat main room but not in gay chat pm. I've converted my Jpegs to webp pictures and can now post in gay chat private.

Not sure why just guess if i want to share my pictures in gay cham PM they have wo be webp. Never had that problem before and other users are sending jpgs

Trying the steps provided in this thread might help