Catfish

What do you mean by that? I am not a catfish!
These people mocking your post are not serious.
I can understand why you opened this post.
It is because we really have a catfish issue on this site.
And not only on this site.

Now, the reason for that and what can we do about it.
When it comes to catfishing, I must say that most of us have done it for different reasons.
Sometimes people catfish- lie ( not telling the truth about them ) cause of protection and trust issues.
Sometimes people do it with bad intent to pull out information from other people who fall for it.

What can we do about it?
Personally, I would never share any personal information with anyone who is not on the camera in front of me.
That is what we should do if we need to consider being close to anyone online.

People stating their age,, gender, and status in here... fck that its all a part of catfishing mind games ( that some people find personally interesting )

95% is fake.

Peek A Boo Mascot GIF by City of Selkirk

These people mocking your post are not serious.
I can understand why you opened this post.
It is because we really have a catfish issue on this site.
And not only on this site.

Now, the reason for that and what can we do about it.
When it comes to catfishing, I must say that most of us have done it for different reasons.
Sometimes people catfish- lie ( not telling the truth about them ) cause of protection and trust issues.
Sometimes people do it with bad intent to pull out information from other people who fall for it.

What can we do about it?
Personally, I would never share any personal information with anyone who is not on the camera in front of me.
That is what we should do if we need to consider being close to anyone online.

People stating their age,, gender, and status in here... fck that its all a part of catfishing mind games ( that some people find personally interesting )

95% is fake.
Ok πŸ‘Œ if you say so?

They kind of look like they have a mustache.
Beard too.
Little soulless eyes.
Tend to be wet.
Fishy.

Photo for reference

220px-Channelcat.jpg