Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A chat couple who would be Mr admin and Mrs admin

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Another mod from another chat room all together

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is because you are reacting only to threads like that, and not to those where reals problems are.
Tbf almost none of the complaint threads are real problems. Theyโ€™re 30 minutes of your life. If people canโ€™t handle being away from chat for that long, theyโ€™ve got much bigger problems than a kick

Making this thread then asking me how I am in chat via PM
Thatโ€™s funny because in real life a boss would actually dig deep to find out what the problems are and in this case in chat world lol you only turn up when it feels necessary when ******** have been crying out for people who troll dox or anything like that to be banned so yeah i asked how your day was get over it

Tbf almost none of the complaint threads are real problems. Theyโ€™re 30 minutes of your life. If people canโ€™t handle being away from chat for that long, theyโ€™ve got much bigger problems than a kick
So basically you are saying, mods can do whatever, and users should just get over it, otherwise they are oversensitive nolifers? In that case where there is even section on forum for mod complaints?

When somebody make complaint that does not automatically means he is devastated by unjustified kick. It might be just feedback and a matter of principle. If there is some cokesucking powertripping psycho, it should be reported, so it could become obvious what is happening there. Making thread take like 2 minutes. ๐Ÿ™„

And yeah it really depends what admin will decide to tolerate and what not. But those decisions are important, it affects the traffic of the room and leaving mods/users.

โ€œI only turn up when it feels necessaryโ€ are you having a laugh. I have a full time job I have IRL responsibilities so yea ofc. I turn up to chat when I can. Iโ€™m in chat daily. But as an admin my job is to oversee the room. Admins arenโ€™t meant to be spending 5-6 hours a day in the room. Thatโ€™s why we hire moderators. And ofc I will spend time doing this too. We all do as a team. Let me ask this question. Why do ******** troll and doxx each other. If ******** used ignore when they donโ€™t want to talk to ******** half of these problems would be resolved. But nobody wants to use ignore. ******** resort to trying to destroy each other lives for their own benefits

So basically you are saying, mods can do whatever, and users should just get over it, otherwise they are oversensitive nolifers? In that case where there is even section on forum for mod complaints?

When somebody make complaint that does not automatically means he is devastated by unjustified kick. It might be just feedback and a matter of principle. If there is some cokesucking powertripping psycho, it should be reported, so it could become obvious what is happening there. Making thread take like 2 minutes. ๐Ÿ™„

And yeah it really depends what admin will decide to tolerate and what not. But those decisions are important, it affects the traffic of the room and leaving mods/users.
Finn didnโ€™t say that Freddy. What he means is a lot of the complaints that come through the forums are pathetic threads. And ofc there is some real ones in there too

Agreed.

Quite frankly plenty of valid complaints are made and completely ignored. If valid ones were dealt with, chaos would have been demoted. @Absolut Bitch was demoted for way less... yet chaos is still standing. Question is why. @Absolut Bitch was a far better mod than chaos ever will be

โ€œI only turn up when it feels necessaryโ€ are you having a laugh. I have a full time job I have IRL responsibilities so yea ofc. I turn up to chat when I can. Iโ€™m in chat daily. But as an admin my job is to oversee the room. Admins arenโ€™t meant to be spending 5-6 hours a day in the room. Thatโ€™s why we hire moderators. And ofc I will spend time doing this too. We all do as a team. Let me ask this question. Why do ******** troll and doxx each other. If ******** used ignore when they donโ€™t want to talk to ******** half of these problems would be resolved. But nobody wants to use ignore. ******** resort to trying to destroy each other lives for their own benefits
I have a real life also however a ceo doesnโ€™t turn up when itโ€™s only necessary an admin needs to be there more then 5-6 hours a day your just making excuses on leadership here and not seeing the problems inside your own chat room you say if ******** do this and that and all this other **** that goes with it without actually coming in for a good purpose and actually hearing issues or problems your band-aiding a problem without even fixing it champ and thatโ€™s where a true leader doesnโ€™t make excuses no matter if itโ€™s real life or not

If issues were resolved I don't think people would care how long admin is in. If ALL the mods were good... that would allow admins to sit back more. However singles just keeps sinking further and further.... but most issues are ignored. I have messaged admin and had it completely ignored and this is when we are forever told to pm him

Status
Not open for further replies.