Chat avenue is becoming a forgotten site

Mutaeo

Chat avenue is dying two years ago music chat and mobile chat and VGC and college chat had lots of people and suddenly boom it's empty!! Chatmaster is getting bored! This site only has 4 year leftPeople keep coming and leaving the site for Example: azure and niami and spambott from college chat, DannyTheTranny from boys chat, Addi and girl power from giris chat! And JohnnyDaOneAndOnlyl from VGC and general chat

Chat avenue is dying two years ago music chat and mobile chat and VGC and college chat had lots of people and suddenly boom it's empty!! Chatmaster is getting bored! This site only has 4 year leftPeople keep coming and leaving the site for Example: azure and niami and spambott from college chat, DannyTheTranny from boys chat, Addi and girl power from giris chat! And JohnnyDaOneAndOnlyl from VGC and general chat
If it's a dying site, why are you so adamant to be let back into rooms you're banned from?

It is dying all the signs are here the lack of response from chat master the vip system breaking constant couldfare crashing and admins and mods dissapearing and more bots having errors not to mention different rooms are already dead it’s all dying. I predict this site has at least 3 or 4 more years left
The VIP system and Gold purchases etc are fixed in General Chat- (no doubt the owners wanted that working) as did many users.

He's Alfred E. Neuman at this point, completely oblivious. "I still am good UM. WHAT ME WORRY?!"
As proof above gloating how his hard worked saved VIP and Gold (removed) Coins for General Chat. It is sad how he and chatmaster value having a few shillings coming in that they open their hearts and arms to pedos and all sorts of that ilk giving them free reign because as he said, "When I was a kid, I would of loved to see some skin, Now they get all traumatized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chat avenue is dying two years ago
This site only has 4 year left
Make it make sense please

adam ant 80s GIF

Someone posted a naked picture in my profile and now I am BANNED from VGC just to clarify I DON'T HAVE NUDE PICTURES!! HOW DO I SS THE PICTURE IF I GOT BANNED HOW DO I SCREENSHOT IT ON FORUMS?

Someone posted a naked picture in my profile and now I am BANNED from VGC just to clarify I DON'T HAVE NUDE PICTURES!! HOW DO I SS THE PICTURE IF I GOT BANNED HOW DO I SCREENSHOT IT ON FORUMS?
YOU'RE 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 BLOCKED WITHOUT MERCY.

DON'T EVADE MY IGGY

"He’s being honest there was a guest in chat the other day at same time he was on chat. The guests name LP28 and it was a clone who said to Lego they would not stop hacking his account he was hacked it’s true. It’s just a matter of finding who the hacker is and taking them out chat Avenue you all have a Mission to TAKE OUT THE HACKER. I expect it to be swift and quick"<said Godzillaskinnyfat

YOU'RE 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 🚫 BLOCKED WITHOUT MERCY.

DON'T EVADE MY IGGY
Someone posted a naked picture in my profile and now I am BANNED from VGC just to clarify I DON'T HAVE NUDE PICTURES!! HOW DO I SS THE PICTURE IF I GOT BANNED HOW DO I SCREENSHOT IT ON FORUMS?don't post nudes or poop yet I keep getting logged out and when I logged back in I see that my pfp and background is changed and my my language is toowould show you my documents and photos but I don't know how to upload images on forums and if I want to see the evidence well too bad unless you tell me how to upload images to forums or unbann me from VGC!